Submit

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:16 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LOL Maybe, but let's not forget that Luxord is based on luck and chances than who's stronger or smarter.

And ~Taiki Kojima~, there are some characters that use books to fight. For example, in Fire Emblem, the magic users use tomes and books to cast spells to fight. And in Tales of Phantasia, there's a summoner who use a book to fight too.

Now here's a question that I like to know. What kind of book did Zexion have? We all know that it's an Organization book because of the symbol on it, but what's inside it?

3nodding Yep! I'm well aware that there are other characters in video games that use books as weapons, however rare it may be (there's also a 10 year old prodigy in another video game that uses a book as his weapon XD)...and that's why I like those characters!

But yea, that is a good question...what IS inside his book??? O.o According to that one screen, the pages can beat Sora up in mid-air...buuut...that doesn't say much about the actual contents XP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:38 pm
darthriku01
unexpected but yet fits him perfectly.

hw does it fit him?

by the way, i love u sig! blaugh  

Dobutsu Nushi

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:31 am
Dobutsu Nushi
darthriku01
unexpected but yet fits him perfectly.

hw does it fit him?

by the way, i love u sig! blaugh

It fits him perfectly because on Zexion's profile, he "doesn't want to get his hands dirty." Meaning that he doesn't like to fight just like Demyx. However, unlike Demyx, Zexion prefers to work behind the scene. In other word, he wants anyone and I mean ANYONE to do the fighting or any work he doesn't like for him. Also, it makes him looks smarter and more manipulative than ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:06 pm
knowing is half the battle
the other half is shooting people

xd :  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:17 am
Keyblade Ninja
knowing is half the battle
the other half is shooting people

xd :

I think you mean battling. Zexion doesn't have a weapon that shoot. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 am
it's really not that unexpected...its a common thing for characters like him to have a book, usually a spellbook, but it's hard to say what's inside his. It's one of those questions, that will probably never be answered, I dont think it was something that squareenix really planned on explaining....
Jisen, you brought up fire emblem, ah, that game was so fun...i need to go pick it up sometime.
so yea....I'm going back through CoM right now to try to remember everything or get it back in my head...I dont think Zexion's weapon takes away from how awesome he is.  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:26 pm
I think it's really cool that he has a book as his wepond...he is just too cool for it to make it seem like a bad thing...and I'm not surpised or disapointed(sorry for my bad spelling sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:06 pm
Its not that bad that he has a book  

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:35 am
Yea...I've played plenty of games where I have been owned by a person with a book...so it's ok. He works with his mind, so it just furthur pushes his apparent intelligence that he uses a book.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:40 am
BladedAngel
Yea...I've played plenty of games where I have been owned by a person with a book...so it's ok. He works with his mind, so it just furthur pushes his apparent intelligence that he uses a book.

True.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out