Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Raw General Manager's Office: Open(Ask for Matches) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildexx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm
"Can this be a tornado tag, extreme rules match?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 am
Batista enters the GM's Office for his first time in months after his bicep injury.
"Hey, I'm just in here lookin' for a mach, and lookin' for a show. Can I be placed back on the roster of RAW, or should I go to Smackdown?"

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:53 pm
"Welcome back Batista. And to welcome you back, I'll have you go against someone anxious for a fight. You'll find out who it is later"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:48 pm
"Ok, thanks!" Batista leaves the office, but just as he does so, The Rock enters, making ANOTHER returning superstar.

Rock: "Wow, Batista's back, too! MAN, this place hasn't changed THAT much since 2004! Oh...um...Hey...can I get a match?"

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 pm
"Rock, right now I'll have to say no. Why? Because I got my roster all lined up. But tell you what. I'll find you a worthy opponent soon"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:26 pm
"Ok, don't sweat it! See ya later!" *The Rock walks out into the hall.*  

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

CDLPCFBNUM90

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm
Edge walks into the room, looks at The Rock and says "Hey Rock, why don't you go back and star in all those PG movies and leave the real work to a REAL man like the ultimate oppurtunist, Edge."
"Hey can the man that had the highest rated segmant in Raw history have a match?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm
"Well, looks like things have changed. For you see, Edge, I just told Rock that there was not a match for him but now, since you walked in, that can change. Edge, you will be going one on one against . . .The Rock! Get ready because your match is up next" Shane chuckled  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 pm
"Edge, haha I'm gonna KICK...YOUR...JABRONI...a**! For you see...the Great One has returned! Can You SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!!??? Apparently, that's gonna be an a** whoopin' for little Edgey boy! Oh...and by the way...what happened to you and Vickie Guererro?"
The Rock teased Edge as he left the GM's Office.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 pm
Edge looked at Shane McMahon with a psychopathic type look and said, "If the Rock's so happy about a match with me, why don't we put a little twist on things? Why don't we make it a.....T.....L...C MATCH!!!! Then we'll see how happy he is! The Rated R Superstar is the master of that match! Nobody can TOUCH me at my own game! Oh, and one more thing... Triple Threat..Me, Batista, and The Rock!!!  

CDLPCFBNUM90

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 am
"hey hey ey! Who here runs the show Edge? Me. Shane McMahon. I call the shots, I make the matches. And now, you have pissed me off. So you know what? I'm gonna make this match. . A SUBMISSION MATCH! Meaning you can ONLY win by submission. So Edge, you better prepare yourself because the last I heard, you don't have much of a submission. What does that tell you? You already lost the match. Now get the hell out of my office"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 pm
s**t!  

CDLPCFBNUM90

Juan FTW

Anxious Gawker

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am
Juan Came into the Gm Room ." Hey I was wondering If i could get a match any match "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Erica walked into the GM's office in her attire, as if she already had the match. She walked over to his desk and leaned against it, her red hair dropping on the side of her face.

"Hey, GM As you know I'm new, but, don't think I'm inexperienced. I can hold my own, so, give me a challenge." She thought of how GMs are. "Oh, and I want it to be a diva of course."

GP01

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games