Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undertaker_fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:01 pm
he is soooo cool whee whee xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:40 pm
I love both Axel and Reno. My first theory was the possibility of Axel being Reno's nobody just because of the striking similarities they both contained.
Though evidence proved it to be wrong, it was still an interesting theory to look at.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:35 pm
I'm sorry about the comment. Please don't bite my head off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Axel is a unique character so far in the KH storyline and his true self has not been revealed. There is a chance it will never be revealed so please just deal with it. Reno may look like Axel but I am pretty sure that Reno has not been mentioned in KH nor will he. It would be nice to have an answer to that question though...  

ayden409

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:13 am
There is absolutely no way Axel is the Nobody of someone we know, since Riku never became a Heartless. No Nobody has an original self of any of the Final Fantasy games. Look at Roxas, Namine and Xemnas. All Nobodies of KH characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
*eyes twitching*

If you see a thread called Axel and Reno Theory, you would see many evidence and arguments in it. So to answer your question.............

scream stressed scream stressed scream stressed scream NO!!! scream stressed stressed scream stressed scream stressed scream

I've already explained why Axel is NOT Reno, Riku, and Zack's Nobody. And every time I've given enough evidence, there are some who still think that Axel is either Reno, Riku, or Zack's Nobody. ARGH!!!!! stressed stressed scream

*panting*........................... *sigh* I apologize for my behavior, but this theory is really annoying and ticking me off.

eek Zack has Demyx's hair? sweatdrop It's doesn't look like it to me, excluding the hair color.

ok dood for one axel should be renos nobody cuase the character and personality are vary similar and pulse reno and axel are just dam hot together and really its just a theory just a opinion dood

so......calm.......
the......hell
......down ok

sailor T-elos

sailor T-elos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Heres my explaination...
Axel is the child of Zack and Reno.
I just know i'm gonna get the s**t beat out of me from someone. sweatdrop

............................ eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek
grabes u and beats the s**t out of u

no never  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:59 pm
i,m scared for life dood  

sailor T-elos

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:27 am
sailor Te-los
Jisen Meizuki
stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
*eyes twitching*

If you see a thread called Axel and Reno Theory, you would see many evidence and arguments in it. So to answer your question.............

scream stressed scream stressed scream stressed scream NO!!! scream stressed stressed scream stressed scream stressed scream

I've already explained why Axel is NOT Reno, Riku, and Zack's Nobody. And every time I've given enough evidence, there are some who still think that Axel is either Reno, Riku, or Zack's Nobody. ARGH!!!!! stressed stressed scream

*panting*........................... *sigh* I apologize for my behavior, but this theory is really annoying and ticking me off.

eek Zack has Demyx's hair? sweatdrop It's doesn't look like it to me, excluding the hair color.

ok dood for one axel should be renos nobody cuase the character and personality are vary similar and pulse reno and axel are just dam hot together and really its just a theory just a opinion dood

so......calm.......
the......hell
......down ok

Okay one, I'm not a dude. stare
Two, there is NO WAY that Axel is any of the FF characters and Riku's Nobody. In fact, CRM have already explains it and I've alway proved why the FF and Riku is not Axel's Somebody.
Three, I've already know that this is an opinion and/or theory. But theory also need evidence to support or against.
And last, I've already apologized for my behavior. Can you read? stare  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces