Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Why does all the cool games go to japan first? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Organization XIII member would you date(srry for the guys dont have much of a choose)
  Xemnas
  Xigbar
  Larxene
  Marluxia
  Roxas
  Zexion
  Saix
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
View Results

envy678

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:34 pm
i dont like that either. for instance, kingdom hearts final mix doesnt come out here. unlike the ssecond one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Yeah it kind of is frustrating since we have to wait for such a long time for the cool games to come out, but then other times they never do.... All I can say is "Ughhhhhhh" confused  

Shikomiso

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:29 pm
*attempting to wait patiently for KHIIFM+ to come out in US...if it does that is* (hey, it was never confirmed by Square-Enix...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:36 am
envy678
i dont like that either. for instance, kingdom hearts final mix doesnt come out here. unlike the ssecond one.

stare You do know the reason why the first KHFM is Japanese release only.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:16 pm
what's funny/ works (kinda) for me is buying the first game months after it's released so you can get the PLAYER'S CHOICE only $20 dollar thing and then you saved some dough for the sequel that comes out a week later xp
cos about three weeks ago, i got .hack// gu vol 1 and then i heard the next one came out a week ago.

i duno. seems like a good plan instead of beating the game then waiting on time's ends for the next sequel to come out. (depends on the game/company though. sometimes the sequel's only there and the first game that explains pretty much everything isn't there on the market anymore. *unless you go on ebay or amazon or something like that xp )  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
Weeeelll...all the cool games are made in Japan, hence why Japan gets'em before we do/we don't get some at all @_@

IYup and God forbid final mix be one of those we don't get! I want that game dag-nabbit  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces