Submit

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:39 pm
I have 2 things to share and your welcome to add as well, but did you know that Roxas spelled in another way is X-Sora? That was pretty common or that there is a Typo in the KH2 game in X-mas town when you visit a second time to Santa's workshop, after defeating Prison Keeper and before defeating Oogie, talk to the elf with a black hat and he says:
"When I looked in the factory, I saw someone in white operating the ceiling lift. That lift's being fixed. If ifgets hit by something, it make brake" Instead of If it gets hit by something, it make brake. Cool huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:10 am
I've already know about Roxas' name. That one is too common that everyone already figure out what it means when anagram. Although, I didn't know about the second part.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:57 pm
There's actually quite a few typos if the game, like when exploring the Seven Wonders of Twilight Town. after doing the one where there was a dog in a bag, when you look at the map Pence has it says "It was just a dog in a bad"

there was also one with Lumiere (the candlestick dude in Beast's Castle) but i can't rememebr what it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:51 pm
oh thats cool and I know the Roxas thing was pretty ordinary hahaha  

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm
Here is something I bet some of you didn't know though...maybe you did if you read the Ansem Reports that is.. but these are the names of some Organization XIII members when you figle them around:
Xehanort = No Heart, Another
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexan = Evan
Leaxues = Eleasus
Zexion = Ienzo
Roxas = Sora  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Enchanted_Girl
Here is something I bet some of you didn't know though...maybe you did if you read the Ansem Reports that is.. but these are the names of some Organization XIII members when you figle them around:
Xehanort = No Heart, Another
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexan = Evan
Leaxues = Eleasus
Zexion = Ienzo
Roxas = Sora

Actually,...
Vexen=Even
Lexaeus=Aeleus  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:24 am
I think most people know about the Roxas thing, but I didn't know about the typo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 am
You KNOW, if you dont spell their names right, you are going to get their reversed anagram wrong.  

Kurine

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:44 pm
There are many mis-types in the game... No ones perfect. As of the "X" Thing most people found that out after seeing the names Roxas and the game explaining that he's Sora's Nobody  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games