Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:36 am
GRAWR I did PM them... which RP is yours?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:00 am
((The title's 'Hearts of Fate: Orb of Balance'. Original title was Unmei no Kokoro, but I translated it from the Japanese. Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8714897 Oh, and there isn't a rule stating you can't 'apply' for two roles at once. 3nodding ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:08 am
no idea, *sigh* but this is going anywhere, so i'm going to just stop checking, crying oh well  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:10 am
((EMOING-san, maybe joining my RP would help, even just a little. You can choose two characters if you want. 3nodding I haven't made a rule against that. Hehe...sorry if I seem pushy, but only two people so far - aside from me - have asked to join. But one joined with an original character, and there are still six pre-made characters to go before we can start. And yes, I want the RP to start already; I wanna know what happens to my story when placed in the hands of RP-ers. sweatdrop ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:27 am
Alright, I'll join it xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:49 am
((Okay, this is a really fun RP and I want it to last.))
Emerald walked over to her army and introduced herself and talked to her griffin general, Korpan about the creatures that have been wandering the lands for quite some time now.
She was paused when she looked at the Light Mages army. Every creature looked amazingly strong and was fascinated to hear what they could do.
"Takara, seeing as your almost done unveiling the armies to the mages, the mages who already have their armies, can we get your orders on what to next, where our starting locations will start, things like that?" Emerald asked getting annoyed that the last mages weren't really paying attention.

snubsnub
Crew

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:15 pm
hey, sorry but I'm not going to continue this story because no body is here *shrug* sorry!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Gaian Name: Clise
Character Name: Edge
Element: Shadow
Magic: Invisibility, teleportation between shadows, Sleight of hand.
Weapons: Kusari-gama
Personality: Quiet, protective of people he has grown attached to, mistrusting of strangers.
Apperance: Once i find some picture ill post it up.
History/bio: Woke up in an alley one day, remembering nothing of his past life all he had to remember of that time is a set of kusari-gama, the handle inscribed with he words "follows his truth". After getting very nearly killed by a gang he joined a different gang for protection "The Dark". after training with the leader, Tamak he realized his special abilities pertaining to shadows, the gang was frightened by his "demon magic" and he was kicked out. He then went on his way to seek his fortune.
Family: ?
Home: ?

might be missing some stuff, idk
also any way to subscribe to this thread? I didn't see any means to.  

Unauthorized Login Safety

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:05 am
Uh, Clise? This RP has been discontinued... sorry, mate.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff