Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll.
  Gold.
View Results

fuzzie slippers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:07 pm
i haven't had a first boyfriend but i have had my first kiss.
i was 15. and drunk and the guy was older  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:45 pm
first boyfriend was in da 4th grade
we went out till 5th grade because
i had to move -_- I loved him. We
went to the halloween dance and
we held hands.... he asked me out
over the phone and we flirted on
the phone A LOT! When i was
moving he came to say good bye
and he gave me a teddy bear and
a note that said, "NEVER forget me!"
we broke up on the phone because
we both thought it was time to move
on and a year later when i went to the
town to sleep over at my friends house,
right when i had to leave, he wanted to
kiss me but my mom said to get in the
car or i'll get hurt ((whipped)) no she
doesn't hurt me like that anymore!

Brigita Augyte

da_shortness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 pm
My first kiss/ bf was rolled into one night. My friend heather and her b/f Travis decided that we should meet, so we just met one day to hang out, and go to the movies later. We pulled into Travis's yard to find the two guys sitting on his deck with a little prtable deep fryer, fryin up some chicken wings. The first thing he ever said to me was "Uh..hi, I'm Dan!.....want a chicken wing?" lmao. He had hot sauce on his face. Well, after a day of getting to know each other, and me hugging the pillow ont he couch out of pure shyness, we went to the movie. After we got back, he asked me "Do you think I'm cute?" I nodded, and he was like "What kinf of cute? cute like a turtle?" I just laughed, and then he went on this big rant about if i found the right guy, I should be treated like gold, and then he asked if he could be that guy. About a second after I said yes, he leaned in and the kiss was over before I even realized what had happened!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:08 pm
I NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND.

HIDDEN GUILD OWNER

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:00 am

I've... never... had someone hold my hand before... :[
How does it feel? o:

-+Lust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:15 am
(By the way, I had many boyfriends before but this one was my "one" so I put him as my "first" boyfriend.) My first boyfriend, I remember him well. I was 15, and we were best friends, one day, he kissed me on the lips xDD..It was really wonderful, like a lightning bolt surging through me. Yea, then a year later he broke up with me because he thought he was gay. Lolz!! We're still friends though.

Second kiss? My Best Friend, a girl, named Stephanie, kissed me and now I know I'm Bi, because I felt it was right.

Smoothie De Bootie

I.r.e.n.e

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:47 am
My first BF...

LDR...

Long distance relationship...

Never liked it...

I broke up w/ him...

W/o any notice...

LOL... He didn't love me anyway...

First time to held hands...

I'm pretty sure...

It happened when I was very young...

Like probably around 5-7 years old...

Coz there was this boy who was older than me...

Who liked me...

But I was HELL too young to understand LOVE...

He held my hands...

While dancing/playing to paper dance...

He even carried me... in his arms...

And LOL, that was not really needed....

Coz the paper was still big and wide...

He didn't have to carry me...

Sigh... Childhood memories...

I think...

My first kiss probably happened in my childhood also...

I'm thinking the same boy did it to me...

But I'm not quite sure...

I was too young to understand such...

I'm 18 years old... and never been kissed by ex-boyfriends/boys...

I want my first kiss to be the last guy who'll ever kiss me...

But of course, I'm just dreaming...

Hehehehe~~~~

I don't like the idea of kissing tongue 10 guys in my lifetime...

I mean... Err... You know what I mean... I hope you get it... anyways...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Your first boyfriend? The first time you held hands? Your first kiss? Is there an interesting/funny/romantic story behind any of it? Well, do tell!

Well my first boyfriend was when i was 13 and it was a guy i met in grade 7, well we had never talked before until my teacher moved me to the back of the room beside him, and we started talking and then i found out he lived in the complex beside my house, and we hung out alot and one day when we were hanging out under a tree i was drawing in the sand and he asked me out and i was blushing so much an i couldn't talk so i wrote yes in the dirt, then we broke up in grade 8 cause my dad didn't like him, and i went out with 2 of his bestfriends, then before grade 9 started he asked me out and now i'm in grade 12 and we are still dating. The first time we held hands was pretty funny cause we were getting our hep b or c or what ever it was in elementary and i started to cry because i dont like needles and he was there getting his so he held my hand. It was cute.

My first kiss was when i was like 5... i was playing hospital with my best friend at the time and he was dying in the game... and he asked me to marry him and i thought it was the time to kiss him cause we went through the whole "ceremony" and i turned him around and kissed him smack dab on the lips and my step mom walked in turned around an went running out screaming for my dad cause she didnt kniow what to do.

x1genster

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:33 pm
Panicake Mix

I've... never... had someone hold my hand before... :[
How does it feel? o:

-+Lust

it feels amazing whether going out with guy or not... personaly i've never had a boyfriend. it just feels right... it's almost like a hug kinda comforting you just know someone is there for you. the first time i held hands was with my best friend he's very flirtateous and one day it was just me and him sitting and the theatre and he reached over and grabbed my hand and held it... he's way cute but unfortunatly gay... doesn't mean i still didn't like it though! my first kiss was for an audition in a show and the character i wanted had a kiss scene so they were doing kiss auditions you could say and it was this guy and he got a little nervous and missed (got abou half my lip)... i guess it's okay he's gay (yet again it's a gay guy... dang it why do the cute ones turn out that way?) but he's actualy become a good friend of mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:25 pm
My first boyfriend is my current boyfriend. I ask him out when we were at the Japanese Festivale. Anyways, that same day we hold eachother's hand. I have to say it was WONDERFUL, yet I felt wierd in my stomach. We've been together for almost 7 weeks. It's not much and it's been going very well.

My first kiss was with my best friend Benz. It was our aunt's wedding and we both posed for a picture. After that he kissed me and I didn't like him that time so I slapped him. I said sorry like 7 years later. LOL  

Moon_Child08

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm
okay first boyfriend i was about 10 i guess (maybe younger) and he was one of my good friend,he's one year younger then me and just randomly one day he asked me to be his girlfriend and i was all giggly and said yes. we hanged out, went to movie, did homework pretty much did everything together, then he moved and we stayed together for a bit then it got "harder" cause we couldn't see each other everyday even tho he only moved a few blocks away. then we broke up then i never saw him for 5 or 6 years then out of no ways talks to me on msn.

first time holding a guys hand was a funny story, so it was winter and he was walking me home. then he found a "short cut" across a field covered in ice. ice and me just don't go, i was fine at first then i started slipping then he grabbed my hand pretty much pulled my across the field. we were almost half ways and we were just walking hand in hand then out of no where he fell pulled me down on top of him and i ended up kneeing him in his "man hood".

first kiss was probably one of the worst kisses i've had, the guy ended up licking my face, it was just so gross i had drool coming off my face it was just to gross for my likings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am
I've never had anything..You are all so lucky.. crying  

cupidsgrrl2006

Im A Little Pea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:37 am
I don't remember if I was 12 or 13 then, but I had this guy friend at the time. He was two years older than I was, and we got along pretty well. One day he told me he wanted us to be more than friends, an idea I really liked.
He sort-of kissed me for the first time by the end of our first date. I remember the cab I pulled was waiting for me, and it was raining hard and I was rushing into the cab, and he asked me to wait and kissed me on the cheek. It's not exactly a first kiss because it wasn't a real kiss, but it left me very excited.
We french-kissed for the first time on our second date. I don't really remember how it happened, we just talked about it and it was really awkward, and then we just kissed.

We were together for 10 months until we broke up. Early teen relationships are very strange.

0_0;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:01 pm
When I was 14 years old I had my first kiss yeah he was older than me actually 19 years old which seemed not right he was in jail for scratching people at my school.
I dumped him after I got out of High School.
He was in a$$hole to people and Psycho to people.
We never lasted long but yeah at least I got my first kiss tho.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers