Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
how to apologize need advice solved thank you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 pm
kay last year i had a realy close friend but id did something realllllllly bad to her now she hates me. a few weeks later i wrote her apologizing and just now im wondering if she realy got what i was trying to say. or if she even got it at all. i want to really apologize to her but i dont know how and its been so long its kinda awkward.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 pm
One has to try.
Even if you attempt and fail miserably, you can at least say you did put forth the effort.
Many people say " Sorry " doesn't help, which, a majority of the time, it doesn't, but it's a sentance starter. Get her aside, willing to listen, and just say what you need to.
Change won't happen unless you make it.

Psycho_Kat

ItalianAngel333

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:23 pm
actually im in the same situation...expect im the girl on the other end...and i can relate....look wat i want that girl to do is apologize to my face, tell me she was wrong, listen to me, and give me some space. but my girl is also annoying, poser emoish, and plain weird.

but in ur case i would apologize and say..'listen -insert name here-, im rele sry..i realized wat i did last year was rele horrible....i just want to b friends again i really miss like hanging out and im rele trying...is there anything i can do to show u im sorry? cause i really miss our friendship"

and if this girl is like mean about this say- "look...i tried my best..i said my sorry...i told u how i rele felt........know u take this as u want...but really....im very sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:18 pm
I had this problem a while back... If you want to apologize and she doesn't listen...sometimes you just have to wait it out...

If she wants your apology, just say how you feel to her. It's easier for someone to get the message through the tone of your voice if you don't think the note worked.

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Lucius Belcoeur

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:27 pm
When you apologize, if it's a really bad thing, you can try to explain. Say why you think you did it, and that's a very stupid reason, and you feel bad about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:59 pm
Such vague explinations leave me to conclude that this insident was the actions of a simple-minded pre-teen whore. Thus I really can't take your issue all that seriously.
Your friend probably doesn't care after a year's worth of time. Get over it and do "it" again to your next friend like normal people. :/

Cream Dream

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:22 pm
when i aplogize to somone i like to think of the positives, what you should do is think, hey this isnt so hard i can do this, dont think about how you should say it, just say it^^ and if that dosnt help always try and earn trust.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Cream Dream
Such vague explinations leave me to conclude that this insident was the actions of a simple-minded pre-teen whore. Thus I really can't take your issue all that seriously.
Your friend probably doesn't care after a year's worth of time. Get over it and do "it" again to your next friend like normal people. :/

no no thats not it at all its moreso what i said  

Loki god of BS

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces