Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
If anyone Cares...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:10 am
My boyfriend that I've had for almost a year broke up with me. And he wants me to stay out of his life. I honestly still love him but I am afraid to talk to him. He has said numerous times that breaking up with me has been the easiest and smartest thing he has ever done. I really can't unlove him. I want to tell him how I feel but I am so afraid. Please help. crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:05 pm
What did you do to make him feel that way? That might be part of it...

Love... It's something that just lingers for a long long time.... You can't get rid of it so soon in the game, you can try to find something to take your mind off it, but it'll still be there if you truly loved him... Just wait a while, let your feelings fade naturally...

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

flower guts

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:26 pm
Get support from others when confronting him...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:18 pm
well there is no way to truely "unlove" somone deep down you know he felt bad breaking up with you. if you want to tell him how you feel do it around people you trust, if you dont, i might go bad. doing this will also give you some closer, witch, always helps.  

blazzed fresh1236

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:16 am
tell him because if you don't you'll be hurt and have alot of regret thinking "why didn't i tell him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:25 pm
Honestly, I think that letting go would be your best bet.

I know that you want to hear "He totally still wants you" or "Go for it, you just might make it!"

But to be honest, if he really says that breaking up with you has been the easiest and smartest thing he's ever done, he's a real jerk and you should go for something better anyway.

It's tough to get used to life without somebody with you, but try spending time with really good friends and try not to linger on him too much.

Honestly, though. He broke up with you and yeah, it sucks. But hanging on to him trying to convince yourself that there could still be a connection isn't right, it isn't fair to him and it isn't fair to you.

You need to move on and the feeling will fade naturally with time and you can find somebody else to love.  

baigais

Lorissatrope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 am
I agree with ioji, sometimes you have to be brave and know when to let go for your own sanity and happiness. Just remember that there is always hope, but it is not always in the place you are looking for it.

you think he is the only one, and you want him back, but I bet that deep down you have some feelings of relief as well, and I know that you will love again, and it will be even better than before.

~Anise  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:02 pm
sjcbmiller
My boyfriend that I've had for almost a year broke up with me. And he wants me to stay out of his life. I honestly still love him but I am afraid to talk to him. He has said numerous times that breaking up with me has been the easiest and smartest thing he has ever done. I really can't unlove him. I want to tell him how I feel but I am so afraid. Please help. crying crying

if he's that jerkish about it... hunny, he aint worth it. seriously. if he doesn't want you in his life, just step out. If he still wants it that wa in a few weeks, let it be. You can't change others feelings, nor your own (without major depression of course). My main advice, go with the flow. Things will get back to normal. AN di hope everything goes well!  

Kogru

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:17 am
I think i need more detail on this one. What did you do to make him say this words?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 pm
He's a jerk. Take a break. Have fun being single.

If you really love him, tell him that you had always loved him and will still cherish the moments (but only if youv'e been dating awhile)

igrnore him. make him wish he didn't. burning_eyes  

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Card_King1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:56 pm
Well, I know for a fact that guys have an easier time letting go of relationships. I think you might just have to take the hard route. let it go. Show yourself and others that he just dumped the best. Drop him like its hot and show him he just dropped a diamond by the roadside. You will find a better one who is not an idiot very soon I'm sure. Someone who can really love you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm
Well I've been there but I was with the guy for longer but anyway I know it's hard to let go of a thing called love but if the guys like that it's not worth it. I mean men are complex creatures, as are us women, and we'll never understand why they do what they do but it's best that way. Also I recommend that you don't rush into another relationship unless you know you are fully over him. talk2hand  

animefreak225

xRobotFlavour

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 pm
go into his house naked with a gun.
lol just kding
what you need to do is get him on his own and tell him "coz chances are that things'lle go back to normal
or if he dosent care ******** him
u dont need him
u go out for over a year and he dumps u, u dont need him

hope i could help  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out