Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Need help forgetting this guy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:39 am
Okay, so I met this really cool dude on Runescape whee and he likes Gaara. But he told me that he's going into the Army tomorrow and is scared to die. And he said that if he died, he will die knowing that I love him. I want to forget about him, but how?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 am
You need to tell him that you guys just can't have a serious relationship. Tell him you have had some laughs but it just won't work out since he'll be in the Army. Then don't focus on him or anything that reminds you of him. Then hang out with your pals and have fun. Sooner or later he'll be off your mind.  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:00 am
sohot2notb4gotton
You need to tell him that you guys just can't have a serious relationship. Tell him you have had some laughs but it just won't work out since he'll be in the Army. Then don't focus on him or anything that reminds you of him. Then hang out with your pals and have fun. Sooner or later he'll be off your mind.

Hey, does it work if I ignore him(you know, an ignore list?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am
that helps but that'll make him feel worse. you gotta be both feel teh same b4 we truely split teh friendship.  

K1T3

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:11 pm
you dont have to forget him. sometimes you just have to deal with it the only person that is with you your whole life is yourself. its okay hugs?
there is no one in the world who dose not carry scars on their heart if there were someone like that they would be a shallow soul.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:08 pm
Jsut cut off everything that reminds you of him. I am trying to g=forget someone becasue i think abou thim all the time so i quit watching shows that had people that looked like him on it and switched to better shows.  

HaLaRiOuSlY_CuTe

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 pm
samusaran99
sohot2notb4gotton

Hey, does it work if I ignore him(you know, an ignore list?)

i don't think i'll work, and it'll make him feel worse. besides, u don't need to forget him. the fact that he's going to the ARMY doesn't mean he's dead. it's true chances ARE higher, but he still has chances to live. i got my cousin in the MARINES, and it hurts like hell knowing he's all the way over there, right in the battlefield, digging up mines and s**t...but i strongly believe he'll come back alive. IF u love him, u should think that way, too. also, IF u love him, forgetting IS NOT the correct thing to do, not to mention placing him on an 'ignore' list. i'm sorry of it bothers u, but i think it'd be stupid if u did that in order to forget. U WON'T. an ignore list DOES NOT exist in our brains/heart  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games