Attack of the Clones (episode 2)
  Revenge of the Sith (episode 3)
  A New Hope (episode 4)
  The Empire Strikes Back (episode 5)
  Return of the Jedi (episode 6)
View Results

Jadonima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:59 pm
*A huge hanger stands before you, droids and mechanic crews bustling about to prepare fighters lined up in neat rows... x-wings, y-wings, a-wings, b-wings, and even a few tie fighters and interceptors... all this hanger needs are pilots... and that... is up to you... *  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:07 am
You seem like a knowledgeable fellow ( biggrin ); do you happen to know what kind of ships the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic used during the Second Great Schism (~7000BBY) - I'd really like to know because there was a huge fight at Corbos but I dunno what the 'good' side used - I have a small idea of what the Sith ships looked like.  

Eruditio

SupremeMasterJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:58 am
The A-Wing is my fighter of choice. I enjoy shooting down Ties, Interceptors and Bombers whilst the B-Wings assault the capital ships...

Ah the glory of the fighter pilot...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:51 am
SupremeMasterJ
The A-Wing is my fighter of choice. I enjoy shooting down Ties, Interceptors and Bombers whilst the B-Wings assault the capital ships...

Ah the glory of the fighter pilot...

Forget that...
The famous Cracken A-wing Slash...
heavy fighters draw off the ties, while the fast a-wing run in, slash at the capitols and then dash out...
do remember that a-wings are very lightly armored and have almost no shielding...  

Jadonima

Jadonima

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:53 am
Eruditio
You seem like a knowledgeable fellow ( biggrin ); do you happen to know what kind of ships the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic used during the Second Great Schism (~7000BBY) - I'd really like to know because there was a huge fight at Corbos but I dunno what the 'good' side used - I have a small idea of what the Sith ships looked like.

and as for your question, no.. i'm not familiar with craft of that time period though i'm sure i could find out....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:39 am
Jadonima that ship in your signature is cool where did you get it and could I get a copy of it from you with the missing halves for the belly view and aft view?  

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dagon_42

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:08 pm
i will take the b wing for me and assult anything that threatens me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:25 pm
I like the X-Wing, good all round, limited hyperspace capability and multi-role.  

BattleHanz

Havock 003

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:43 pm
A-wings are pathetic examples of ships. They want to be super fast and they are slightly faster but they are still just suped up fighters. What you really want is a T-wing fighter. With nothing more than a single laser cannon and slightly below average shields, this ship makes up for it all in sheer speed. Able to fly systems around an A-wing these ships are the ultimite swoop in pick em off and get out before they even know what happened ships.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:42 am
in the end, they are all alike  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

samuel weston

Distinct Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200