Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiiCK-iiT

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 am
TasteTheRainbow88
As a child I tried to avoid the scary ones, but the Dark Crystal really freaked me out. I think it's because of the puppets. xp

The Dark Crystal was like my favourite movie when i was 6.. xD
i still like it now. x3

i don't think any movie has scared me.. 8D  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm
Basil hears a noise. I love the muppets, but this one was seriously scary. ANYTHING COULD BE OUT THERE!  

Chokolate Thief

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:35 am
As a child, a lot of movies scared me half to death thinking that after the movie was done and over with, i would die as i feel asleep. But 2 movies scared me as a child (it's the only ones i can think of) was that chucky movie.(can't remember which one) and Jurrastic Park(forgive me for spelling) i am scared out of my mind about glass dolls that have those eyes that are meant to kill and destroy. crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm
Pirana's I didn't want to take a bath or pee or poo cause i was scared they would come through the pipes  

Lilith79Nimir

DistricTokyo

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 pm
..................Darkness Falls.....i-i was scared of the tooth fairy and the dark for like 5 years......dont judge me OK! gonk emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm
Jurassic Park is one of the movies that scared me as a kid ._.'  

Speedira

Zorgack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 am
the movie jeepers creepers scared me!!!it was mostly the way he looked,he was so ugly!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm
lots of movies have scared me!! um poltergeist my friend had it at his house and said it was funny..........nothing funny about it! still scared! took out all the dolls and stuffed animals in my room too! there is one part where the little girl gets sucked into the tv.... oh and the swimming pool part... ugh.. i cant write anymore ill have nightmares tonight!  

baybegrl

d a s Z o m b i e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 pm
E.T. scared me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm
barney movies scared the crap outta me and today any purple dinosaur i still hate scary the crap outta me  

xTx Monty xTx

lemon flavored cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 pm
Stephen King's IT was the worst for me as a child, but the Freddy movies, and this movie called Ticks were pretty high up there. Thinking about Ticks still creeps me out gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 am
The Fog that movie really creeped me out now l hate fog or mist it really creeps me out when l see it  

XGinger-NinjaX

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am
signs and children of the corn i woould not have been afrain of them but i used to like in nebraska and there wuz corn fields everywhere o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am
As a kid, i watched all kinds of horror movies with no real response. The empty clothes marching at the end of Bed Knobs and Broomsticks scared me though.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers