View Results

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:03 am
So a while back I was in a musical, and me and a friend of mine were talking about being different in sexual orientation. So he was gay, open with that with me.... I was bi, I was open about that....I thought it'd stay in confidence..... but I was wrong.

So I get on the bus today, and this one girl stops me. "Are you a lesbian?" and was pretty loud about it too... I said "No" and kept walking to the back of the bus. She follows me. She says "Really? Since a friend of yours told me you like this one girl with long curly hair named ________" So I sit there "Nope, fraid I'm not a lesbian" So she backs off.

I know that the guy from the musical told her since no one else was around when I told him who I liked...

So This girl on the bus is very well known for spreading things around the school... and I'm really terrified of what will happen if people think I'm a lesbian. Any advice?

ABRIDGED VERSION: Girl is going to spread rumor that I'm a lesbian, I am, but I don't want people to know.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:16 pm
this has happened to me before, though to a lesser extent...
my friend spread a rumour about me last year... i found the best thing to do is just grin and bear it... laugh at people who think it's true and let it blow over. if you play it right the rumour will just die down and nobody will remember.

also, if this girl is well known for spreading rumours, it's possible nobody would believe her if she told them, because of her reputation. so hold tight.  

Uniqe

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:48 am
Well, I had some pretty similar s**t going on since I'm gay... ;o

When people didn't know for sure and they asked me, I'd admit it ain a way that was so exaggerated it sounded sarcastic... So I wasn't lying, but they thought I was joking, you know.
And then I added stuff like: "Yeah. And di you know those jeans make your a** look fat?" and they'd laugh silly and leave me alone. xD

So people thought I wasn't gay until my bf drove me to school once.

Maybe the same method works for you? surprised

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:43 pm
jsut roll with it... im not gay, im not even bi, but somaone started a rumor that i was gay...

It'sn fun... i get to flirt with all the guys, but noone thinks im gay anymore, because its impossible to take seriously...  

iceman_dk

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:27 pm
well i would just come out saying im bi, theres nothing wrong with that, but if you dont feel good saying that, just remember its only a romer if you belive it^^" thats all i can think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:57 am
If anyone askes me about my sexual orientation, I always ask a question back. Noone really knows what I am and I'm fine with that.

People "Are you a lesbian/bi/heterosexual?"
Me "Well, what do you think?"

I usually go on asking them to explain a bit, where this idea of them came from (just like you did) in the end they mostly end up confused because I can be slightly manipulative if I want to.

Maybe just comment "I really don't know" to the question and say it like you mean it.  

Aezvina

Voxtom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Kiss the gay guy....everything will be changed because if you know he's gay he's not going to say it so make it seem like he's straight kiss him spread tha trumor and BAM!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:57 pm
eh. been tehre done that huny. ok... choices.

A) Just let everyone know. it feels sooo good letting people know, believe me i know.
B) confront him, smack him around.

lol. pm me for better advice. i g2g.  

Kogru

Ireth_Celebrindal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:23 pm
dont try to do anything in high school that will make you imbarrassed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:12 am
i agree with saying the bi thing if u r scared of letting ppl know u r a lesbian. for some strange reason, saying u r bi is "more acceptable" than saying u r a lesbian. if anything turns up about having said u liked this girl, perhaos u can pretend he misunderstood and say u said u thought she was pretty [considering u say u r bi]. if not, u could always tell them it's true, that u r a lesbian, and ignore evryone who says anything about it. if it's bcs u r afraid of losing ur friends, they really shouldn't mind, if they r trully good friends, they won't leave ur side. in fact, they'll stick by u in case someone starts bugging u. if they leave ur side, mock u, embarrass u, or anything of the sort, as much as it might hurt [since they WERE ur friends] u r MORE THAN LIKELY better off without them, bcs those who don't stick by u when ppl mock u, those who leave after having been "true friends" NEVER WERE REAL FRIENDS. real friends stick around no matter what.
i believe those r ur choices.
hope evrything turns out for the best.  

Sotur

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:18 pm
why not just tell people your bi.
so what, if they dont like you for who you are,
then they are really stupid.
its not their lives.
if you wanna like girls then like girls
let her tell people you like _______
who should really care.

but if you really feel your not ready to tell people
then just ignore her.
or you can start telling people its HER that is lesbian.
not you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:11 pm
Well, actually today I got really ticked and came out that I was a pansexual (That means attracted to all) and she got really freaked out... but right now, it's okay... People aren't treating me different or anything yet soo...

Thanks for the advice guys :3

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers