Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:46 am
So whats everyones thoughts in here about the new Star Trek movie thats comeing out?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 am
I have to watch it, im counting the days  

Kurzon_Dax

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:45 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Same here. But what do you think of the idea behind it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:53 pm
President Kristian Fry
Kurzon_Dax

A prequel to Kirk and Spock, i like the idea, at least it dosent have to do with Wesley G. Crusher  

Kurzon_Dax

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Kurzon_Dax
President Kristian Fry
Kurzon_Dax

A prequel to Kirk and Spock, i like the idea, at least it dosent have to do with Wesley G. Crusher
Now now let nopt be mean to the young boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:23 am
President Kristian Fry
Kurzon_Dax
President Kristian Fry
Kurzon_Dax

Now now let nopt be mean to the young boy.

Hey! ill be mean if i want...the only TNG mistake....grrrrr  

Kurzon_Dax

DontKicktheBrit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:48 am
Don't know much about it, as I haven't even seen the first movies yet, but if they do it right it'll be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm
DontKicktheBrit
Don't know much about it, as I haven't even seen the first movies yet, but IF they do it right it'll be interesting.

Sorry about that small modification, but that is, after all, the big if. (Aren't I hilarious?) No, seriously, this could be a Pirates of the Carribean (wonky concept, fanfreakintastic execution) or a Fantastic Four (sorry, I didn't like that movie).  

DivideByZero14

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:16 pm
DivideByZero14
DontKicktheBrit
Don't know much about it, as I haven't even seen the first movies yet, but IF they do it right it'll be interesting.

Sorry about that small modification, but that is, after all, the big if. (Aren't I hilarious?) No, seriously, this could be a Pirates of the Carribean (wonky concept, fanfreakintastic execution) or a Fantastic Four (sorry, I didn't like that movie).
Thats what I am worried about is the Fantastic Four  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 pm
President Kristian Fry
DivideByZero14
DontKicktheBrit

There is nothing wrong with those two movies, although they wouldnt do well in the trek Genre [yes, im giving it its on genre] just imagine....Captain Sparrow, on the Enterprise "Bloody Klingons! Stop blowin' holes in my ship!" It hurts my brain....  

Kurzon_Dax

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Kurzon_Dax
President Kristian Fry
DivideByZero14
DontKicktheBrit

There is nothing wrong with those two movies, although they wouldnt do well in the trek Genre [yes, im giving it its on genre] just imagine....Captain Sparrow, on the Enterprise "Bloody Klingons! Stop blowin' holes in my ship!" It hurts my brain....
Thats funny. *Laughs like crazy*  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games