Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* The Devil's Nest- "Wendy! I'm Home!"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why should I join?
  We have stuff.
  What kind of stuff? >.>
  Good stuff.
  WHAT KIND OF GOOD STUFF??!!>.<
  cookies.....;___;
  YAY!! I likes cookies.
  I like cookies, too. Will you join us?
  YESH!! I like to dunk my cookies in Shmirnof!!! And I.....
  Please, just shutup and get in here. -_-

View Results

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:29 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Devil's Nest. Those of you who are familiar with the anime/manga, Fullmetal Alchemist, should know that this was Greed's hangout.

And, yes, I know some of you are thinking, "s**t, another FMA roleplay!" But, in the Devil's Nest, you are not required to make a character or even be one. You can simply be yourself, and step in for a refreshing drink, or a conversation with some stranger in the back corner.

Directory

-Rules-READ EM!
-How to Join
-Setting
-Characters
-Pics?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
Rules

-No bumping or spamming.period.

-If you are going to post, please try or attepmt to be literate. Atleast Semi-Lit. Please? If you use kind of good punctuation, but you don't capitalize your 'I's or the first lettter in a sentence, it's okay.

-Just like regular roleplay, you must put out of character speech in (( )) <
-Fighting is allowed, i.e.: bar fight. But try not to destroy property, (or alter it if your going to be playing as an alchemist.)

-Swearing I don't mind at all. But if every other sentence you're going to swear, like ten times, then try to keep it down, or I will black list yous!

-I'm sure plenty of other peoples in plenty of other roleplays have told not to advertize s**t there. Same concept goes for here. You advertize, and I don't care what it is, you will be black listed. I'm not putting up with it. They have a forum somewhere else for it.

-My policy on Cybering?? Take it to the PMs. No one wants to read that here, unless your some perv at home looking for that s**t. If, somehow, there happens to be romance in the Nest, it won't go higher then PG-13.

-And finally, just follow the Guild rules and the Gaian T.O.S. <<

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:35 pm
How to Join

For those who want to roleplay an actual character from FMA, will fill out this Application form:

Username:
Character from FMA:
Description:
Pic/Appearence:
Chimera/Human/Humonculus:
Sample RP:

*Note-Discription, Pic, and C/H/H is for roleplayers not familiar with FMA and would like to know.*

For those of you who have made up characters, use this application form:

Username:
Name of RPC:
Appearence:
Discription:
History:
Sample RP:

For those who might want to work here....:

Username:
Name:
Job:
Appearence:
Sample RP:

And people that just want to come in and be yourself, come in. Have a cold one, eat some bar nuts, I don't care.

YOU MUST PM ALL APPLICATION FORMS TO ME!

When I have approved it, then I will stick your profile under "Characters." If, for some reason, you don't want other RP's to see your profile, then PM me and we can work something out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Setting

It's raining outside, and your walking along the puddle filled sidewalk. Your hat and trenchcoat aren't keeping much of the rain out, but that's okay. Because you have reached the place you had set for. It's sign above the door is a welcoming sight as you walk into the dark entry way. The bar's well stocked, enough for your needs, and you can see through the dimness that business is doing great tonight.

You sit yourself down on a stool at the counter. You tell the bartender what you want and something catches your eye. While the bartender's getting your drink, you turn around and spot an odd group in the very back corner, lounging. It's a man with dark hair, sharp pointy teeth, and a vest with a white fur lining at the top. You know him, he's a regular here, and so are you. You turn back to the counter and drink your booze in peace.

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:42 pm
Characters

-Profiles go here-

Username: Ikken Isshu
Name of RPC: Sise
Personality: A hotshot who seems to think he is invincible, Sise is not nearly as serious as he looks at first glance. In fact, he loves adventure and is always eager to see what kind of trouble he can rustle up. He finds humour in many things, and is rarely in a bad mood.
Appearence:
User Image
Description:
History:
Born to parents who could not afford to keep him, Sise was raised instead by a family that adopted him. At the age of 13, he ran away, not because his foster parents abused or neglected him, but because he couldn't stand how boring his life was. Since then, he has travelled far and wide, seeking adventure wherever it could be found. He recently took an abdominal injury, however, and has decided to stay at the Devil's Nest until it heals.

Username:Astervyper
Name: Solaris Midnight
Job: Bartender
Appearence:User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Pictures

User Image

Eh, not really, unless you really want pics, PM me, I'll put some in there.

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:00 pm
Yes, we have cookies:
-Chocolate Chip
-Macadamia Nut
-Peanut Butter
-Snickerdoodle
-Sugar
-*Mysterious*
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Rawr

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

Ikken Isshu

Shirtless Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:29 pm
PM'd you an application. Ready to start anytime, pending your approval.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm
Yeah, me too  

Astervyper

Ikken Isshu

Shirtless Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 pm
...Somehow, I think we missed the boat... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:30 pm
Yay! I'm back, sorry to keep you guys waiting, I blame the road trip. Anyvays, I got your application, and no one missed the boat, if you guys decide you don't want to be in th RP anymore, I don't mind, just let me know.

Bah, this place needs updating......

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces