Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like them?
  yes
  no (-_-)
View Results

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 pm
since im not good in sew i pretty know its so difficult for me to make it, and yay it so cuteeeeeeee ...
then honestly i prefer your sew than you mom hihihii ^^ perhaps u have talent to be fashion designer later

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:50 pm
cherrish_girl
since im not good in sew i pretty know its so difficult for me to make it, and yay it so cuteeeeeeee ...
then honestly i prefer your sew than you mom hihihii ^^ perhaps u have talent to be fashion designer later
lol i'm not that good but thank u  

toricmpbll

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:08 am
toricmpbll
cherrish_girl
lol i'm not that good but thank u

welcome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:28 pm
toricmpbll
i made this for a friend of the familys coming baby. my mom and a friend through a baby shower for her and every thing.
User Image
User Image
this is the one my mom made she did the pitbull all by hand. it took her 4months but she did it. sorry it looks wierd i couldn't get it to lay out right and i was in a hurry.
User Image
User Image
They are really cute  

Fluid of Life

Diyu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 am
BlackBloodJin
getsumei
Pensakura
Cute 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 pm
toricmpbll
i made this for a friend of the familys coming baby. my mom and a friend through a baby shower for her and every thing.
User Image
User Image
this is the one my mom made she did the pitbull all by hand. it took her 4months but she did it. sorry it looks wierd i couldn't get it to lay out right and i was in a hurry.
User Image
User Image

wow thats good i tried to crochet a baby blanket but i cant get past the first row lol  

boogie boogie boo 12

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:38 pm
11audrianna11
toricmpbll
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

wow thats good i tried to crochet a baby blanket but i cant get past the first row lol
Good luck with that! I tried knitting, that's hard!

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff