moko123456789

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:34 pm
I'd try to man a vehicle and keep away from the cities, constantly moving searching for others/food/etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:04 pm
xDorminx
I'd try to man a vehicle and keep away from the cities, constantly moving searching for others/food/etc.
My plan would be quite similar to that, but I'd travel with a small group of people, in a maximum of two cars. I'd look for different shelters and ammo stations in which to equip myself with proper and necessary defensive material. During which we would find the origin of the zombie virus and make our way there. Afterwards we might have find a proper scientist and or doctor with the proper training to help us find a cure. We'd locate the origin in which the zombies were created and lead a resistance group to the origin where we take days, maybe even months clearing out zombies till we either die, OR secure the area and extract the original virus to make a cure and inject everyone thats still alive with it.  

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

moko123456789

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:28 pm
ThE ThE
[My plan would be quite similar to that, but I'd travel with a small group of people, in a maximum of two cars. I'd look for different shelters and ammo stations in which to equip myself with proper and necessary defensive material. During which we would find the origin of the zombie virus and make our way there. Afterwards we might have find a proper scientist and or doctor with the proper training to help us find a cure. We'd locate the origin in which the zombies were created and lead a resistance group to the origin where we take days, maybe even months clearing out zombies till we either die, OR secure the area and extract the original virus to make a cure and inject everyone thats still alive with it.
have fun with that ill be in the alps  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:33 pm
I didn't have a plan untill I read the zombie survival guide. Now I'm a whole lot safer if we ever have an outbreak around here.  

Death Note XPD154

Linedwell Rainrixx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:59 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm
hannahwonka
I didn't have a plan untill I read the zombie survival guide. Now I'm a whole lot safer if we ever have an outbreak around here.
i want the zombie survival guide  

moko123456789

Fhonax

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:42 pm
does anyone know what's up with cards?! it won't let me on... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:51 pm
Totally get in a car grab a chainsaw and drive to a dock then go to an island. Once there I would kill all the zombies on the island with a chainsaw. Then I would be safe because zombies can't swim xd  

New No named bob

Dedicated Streaker

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Life is Love and Music

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:24 am
im thinking of getting bombs and expolde their heads off eek  
82: Gaia Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff