I feel depressed...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:05 pm
Yeah...
I'm sad 'cause people don't talk to me that much, I can't get a boyfriend, all my best friends move away from me, I feel unattractive, my mom won't let me see any of my friends and other crap.
Any way to make me happier?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:47 pm
To take it bit by bit

I'm sad 'cause people don't talk to me that much
: If you can, be more outgoing, be the conversation starter. Try talking to different people that you wouldn't imagine ever talking to, you'd be surprised.

I can't get a boyfriend: It's not the end of the world not to have a boyfriend. Just let one come to you... usually you'll find one when you're not even looking/thinking about it to talk from experience.

all my best friends move away from me
: Just make a variety friends... I just had my best friend move too... it's hard to adjust, but you just gotta find someone else

I feel unattractive
: What standards are you looking to? People are all beautiful in their own way... wether it be in personality, looks or soul. Honestly, the veiw of beauty has been photoshopped a lot for our society.

Your mom: Some mom's get really weird with people's friends. Mine finds every flaw she can in mine. But she'll still let me see them, other moms do the same but don't let their children hang out with certain people such as one of my friends who can't hang out with me... in that case, all she can really do is try to make new friends or secretly find ways to hang out with me

I hope this helps you in some way

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Spikin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:17 pm
I pretty much agree except I know what it's like to not have friends. I mean, I'm really shy so it's not like I'm gonna go outta my way to talk to people. And as far as the boyfriend thing goes...Yeah it's not the end of the world but if you can find a guy like you your life will be happier, not sayign whore yourself out for happieness but maybe look closer at your souroundings, he may be everywhere you go you just don;t notice it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:49 pm
Fenera pretty much said it all!

Everybody is beautiful, whether its on the outside or on the inside. Sometimes people can't see it, especially in themselves.

As for the boyfriend/friends problem. I had this problem when i first started highschool, my primary school friend rejected me for the cool people. And i had absolutely no idea who to make friends with.
I wasn't particularly shy, yet not extremely loud. I like to call myself a sociable person smile So i felt very depressed not getting my daily doses of chatting and gossiping as alot of girls do here in australia.

It was tough, but luckily it was just a phase, you'll eventually find some lovely friends like I did.
And i found them in the most strangest of places, haha.
I hang out with a group of nerds (not the stereotypical sort of nerds) but some nice, smart and funny people.

I hope i've helped, sometimes i just ramble on about stuff but really... If you need someone to talk to, please PM me. I'm a good listener, even if im not great at giving advice. smile  

Cri-chi

Sotur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:20 pm
i agree with everything fenera said. u should simply take it easy. evryone has their moments of insecurity, just don't let it get to u too much [can't say not to let it get to ya, bcs that's exactly what insecurity is].  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:24 pm
friends:i have alot of trouble to get friends. due to my appearence they immediately think i'm a gangster or druggie. and at some point they get sick of my very happy always joking attitude.

gf: can't get one due to the problem above.

mom: it's normal don't worry about it use myspace or the internet to talk to your friends.  

K1T3

keiisobe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:07 am
your beutiful in everyway dont feel down

i came to the usa last year of july i left all my good friends in my old country emo but yeah i eventually got new friends, i just talk to them and we started becoming friends. you will deffinately find a friend no matter what. dont be afraid 3nodding

a boyfriend? naahh... i thought thats true, but when i got a boyfriend i felt like i lost freedom and i ofthen get depress coz ' of arguments, there are many guys there who are really just acting like a "kid" dont ever get a bf before college or finishing school, education is your life. w/o it you can have a risk of ending up miserable.

ok your mom lol my mom is worst lol she is super strick she even tells me to sleep after 9pm. i asked her why she wont let me go out w/ my friends then she told me and my eyes truely widen, you ever know why there are many teenagres out there learning to drink/smoke or even do crack? its because their friends who introduced them to it, we teenagres have no parents around us since we are in someonelse place or in a place far from guidance.
my mom only let me go out when it deals w/ church or school.
let me just say your mom is like that coz she doesnt want anything bad happening to you.
if you belive nothing will happen to you try to talk to your mom prove it to her its safe(now dont lie lol, you can never tell wat will happen to you, or what your mom will do to suprise you lol)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:18 pm
find ways to distract urself. these are problems evryone has, u just have to learn to deal with them. don't feel unattractive or anything bcs u can't get a bf. just give it time; when it comes, i'm sure it'll last  

cecy-PR

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff