Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arielace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:39 pm
just tell him how you feel. Who knows, he might feel the same. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:02 pm
Are you for real when you say that? Okay.
I'll talk to him next time i see him, which should be tuesday afternoon.  

Cri-chi

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:23 pm
i agree. u shouldn't give up. maybe it's just a crush he has on this other girl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:57 am
I think so. It sounded like to me he thought she was just pretty.

Its wierd how some people never see that there are people who actually genuinely care about them, right under their noses. (Literally, because i'm a tad shorter than him.)

It kinda amazes me sometimes.  

Cri-chi

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:51 am
that happens sometimes. just don't leave his side. perhaps once he's over this crush or something he might realize so. for now, i think u should stick around, and maybe tossing here and there some hints to him....u decide whether to say something or just wait  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:45 am
Okay. I'll stick it out a few more weeks.

In what sort of context could i drop him some hints?  

Cri-chi

Sotur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:57 am
well...i'm honestly no good with this, but maybe u can go out with him [well aware u already did], this time not letting the whole other girl thing get to u. just go out, have fun. i'm one who thinks outside beauty's for the shallow, but maybe u can try and get dressed real nice for him. when u r out, ask him if he thinks it looks good or not, but CASUALLY. i think that's the key, there. dont say it like u feel insecure or are looking fr his approval. instead make it a simple opinion, yknow, just "to know" bcs u were wondering if it looked weird....maybe say u felt weird bcs u usually don't dress like that, felt like it, but feel weird bcs it's "new" to u....or something like that. it might not b a hint, but u WILL get his opinion, and then the hint would actually be dressing like that [or however he seems to like best] more often. i really find it shallow for a guy to notice a girl over her looks, but if u can use them to have him NOTICE U that way in the first place, go for it. as long as u don't turn urself into one of these obnoxious girls that hooks a guy simply with her looks but is a disaster in personality, then i think it's ok.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff