Reply 82: Gaia Chatting
New to the guild. >>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freya Valkov

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:42 pm
I got an invitation, and I browsed the guild and decided to see what it was like.

So hello, and so far, I only know one of you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:33 pm
hi  

`English~Angel~Queen`

Girl in the kinks shirt

Original Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:32 pm
LOL Hi! I'm new, thanks for the invite. Looks a LOT better than the other forum I'm in redface LOL Anyways, I'm Miranda. Nice to meet y'all! Feel free to shoot me a PM or befriend me!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:53 am
Hi everyone. Thank you for the invite I received yesterday. So far, so cool. ninja  

viciam

V4lspar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:55 pm
WUZZAP im new i just joined today  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:18 pm
i am new also  

elisehickman

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:42 pm
Need to I say I am new to this guild. I thought I was not in the guild, but I found that I am, So being new, I would like to invite you all to be my friends. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:11 am
hello i am new to this guild and would just like to say hi.  

Emo_Dude012

AvariciaMooneater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm
im a newbie with what i think are mad debate skills(as long as i actually know the topic and have an opinion on it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:49 pm
HEY!! hi im new and just wanted to say hi!  

TabbyXxoo

XXXMucho LocoXXX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 pm
Hi.
I'm Robert (robbie).
I have been an active member since 2007. I have four accounts; two of which are female. I enjoy Gaia as a past time. I do like to roleplay. I have been a generous Gaiaian and have given many gifts to those that are my friends. I usually enjoy furnishing my gifts during these roleplays. Don't beg me for things...I don't tolerate it. I do donate to those with a cause. I am not a wealthy person, but I do all I can to help those with thier quests.
Most of my things come from gifts that people have sent me, as apperication for all the gifts I sent them. I figured that this is what Gaia is all about.
I met my current G/F here. I was originally from Canada, but I moved to Ohio to live with my G/F. Her username is Goddess Rainbow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 am
hello i am keith how are you hope u enjoy the guild and get to know us alllllll =] dramallama dramallama  

keithwarchreport

82: Gaia Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff