Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? CAn you help me?
  yes
  no
  Maybe
  doubt it
  Why do i care? (if you click this you get the evil stare)
View Results

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:52 pm
Hi, I better say this right. I hate the way I still think I love my ex. I hate seeing my dad come back after him leaving us the way he did. I want to feel pain, like I have felt before but can't feel it too terribly much now. I kind of miss it. I want to die, but I don't. I want to run away, but I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me? crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry I have been dianosed with depression as well. And I can't change myself. I want to be happy but I am so afraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 pm
i know i have depression. but don't worry. you will become happy i promise. find a new group of friends. try to not think of teh bad things in life. keep your chin up and everything will be fine.  

K1T3

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:41 pm
K1T3
i know i have depression. but don't worry. you will become happy i promise. find a new group of friends. try to not think of teh bad things in life. keep your chin up and everything will be fine.

thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:10 am
I was diagnosed with depression sometime earlier last year.
Life can be so hard, and frankly, quite wierd.
I'm never good at advice, but i hope you are feeling better soon.

Never feel like you should die.
Atleast remember that there are many many many people out there, who are going through similar things to you. You aren't alone.

Have a talk to your mum. Give her a hug. My mum always makes me feel better, no matter what my age is.
I will always go back to her smile

I'm very sorry for your dad and your ex *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!  

Cri-chi

Ireth_Celebrindal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:21 pm
im not sure how to help but have your friends comfort you  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:11 pm
The same to a T  

Spikin

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:01 pm
sjcbmiller
K1T3

thank you.
i also suffere from a stess issue. which i relieve by hugging people. huggle buddies lol. they're actually my best friends. ( the ones who don't get pissed anyways lol) and of course you can alwasy talk to me. im just total spaz when it comes to cheering people up lol.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games