Reply Eclipse
Eclipse Prom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wendypuff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:42 pm
It seems every time I look at lexicon more Eclipse Proms are showing up. I just looked and saw that they were having one in cincinnati! Is anyone else going to an Eclipse prom?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Well, I might be able to go to one, seeing as how they have one in New Jersey, and better yet, its like 20 minutes away from me.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:14 pm
REALLLLLY! awesome!! I am going to the one in Pheniox on Saturday, though!! xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm
I just found out that the Michigan one is being held in my hometown, so I'm going to that! Squee! I'm so excited! Especially since nothing ever happens in my town, and now people are driving from other states just to come! Squee!  

DontKicktheBrit

Reels

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:03 pm
-Sigh- I wish there was one in North Carolina... >.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:45 am
DontKicktheBrit
I just found out that the Michigan one is being held in my hometown, so I'm going to that! Squee! I'm so excited! Especially since nothing ever happens in my town, and now people are driving from other states just to come! Squee!

Where is it Being Held? i really want to go to somthing that ill like and not be bored of.  

Kaitie1920

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:51 pm
Just got back from the NJ prom. It was sorta boring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:24 am
DontKicktheBrit
What part of Michigan was it it? I live in Michigan near Detroit.  

Psychotic Napkin

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:50 pm
Are there any near Baltimore?? [/hopeful]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:00 pm
it'd be awesome to have one near where i live. but then, i dont know if my parents would allow me to go alone. maybe i could bring a couple friends. who knows.  

[Softball Chick]

Colourblind Crayon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:00 pm
I live in Canada. xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:58 pm
[.Ciara.Chi.]
I live in Canada. xDD
xd wow. Mine's almost as bad, i live in Oklahoma, and lord knows nothing happens down here. I don't even live somewhere where something MIGHT happen. I'm in the God forsaken middle of no where. scream  

Genius __ Insanity

lemoura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Genius __ Insanity
[.Ciara.Chi.]
I live in Canada. xDD
xd wow. Mine's almost as bad, i live in Oklahoma, and lord knows nothing happens down here. I don't even live somewhere where something MIGHT happen. I'm in the God forsaken middle of no where. scream

You thought Oklahoma was bad...I live in Louisiana! NOTHING happens here except for Mardi Gras (and that's still nowhere around me crying ).  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games