.::Do You Know How To Cook?::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaralover8044

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
I am a cook in a restaurant, so needless to say I love cooking. whee However, I have to admit I am not a big eater. surprised

Heh I remember when my family and a pizza restraunt once,I loved cooking there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 pm
I love to cook. I cook meals usually 3-4 nights a week for my boyfriend and I. Sometimes I make huge batches of stuff so we can eat leftovers the other nights, or we'll go out to dinner to eat.
Last night I made slow-cooked teriyaki pulled-pork. I started cooking it during the day and 3-4 hours later it was ready to pull. The stuff was like buttah... mmm. Mixed in a teriyaki sauce, simmered it over a low heat while I made a cabbage salad. Chopped cabbage, minced carrots and minced peanuts. Tossed it all together with leftover teriyaki sauce, topped with bean sprouts and the pulled pork. It was sooo good! And there's leftovers! YAY!  

suusuus

Joi Sakazaki

Kawaii Consumer

6,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm
I'm a good cook, I can make basically anything with a little practice. I make great Ramen Noodles, Brownies from scratch, and I'm working on Hot Fudge cake. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm
Not exactly, but I can cook. I just need a recipe and it can't be to bad.
But I can bake really really well. I love baking more than coking. Though I can cook.
Don't give me beef wellington of force me to do the make the best pecking duck in the world.

:)

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am
I like both cooking and eating. XD

I prefer baking to cooking though. Nothing better than homemade bread fresh from the oven.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 am
I love cooking! It's fun to do, especially when I have friends over, it's good to know they like the food. (Or to cook together.) wink
I love eating as well. However, currently I'm on a diet. I need to lose a lot of weight and eat healthier but it's only more of a challenge to choose the food I CAN eat and make it extra yummy.  

Cx27

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Liviania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
I love to cook! I mostly make regional food (casseroles and Tex-Mex), though I also bake a lot.

My most recent creation was a cookies and cream oreo look-alike cake with coffee ganache, adapted from a Brown-Eyed Baker recipe. I think I'm going to make butterscotch cookies tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 am
....I once cooked for my little brother. He ended up saying *BLECCHHH EWWW BIG SIS THIS SUCKS!!, do you want to poison me??!!?*

So yeah...you know that meaning.

But still now it sucks gonk gonk  

xjewiex

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am
Well i wanna cook really bad but for some reason i always mess something up ^.^
I do know how to make Eggs and Cheese Grits >w< and Turkey burgers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 am
heart I Rock at cooking! I basically just see what I want and then make it! I sometimes cook for my freinds too. Although, brown rice and pie crust are my mortal enemy. Everything else comes out to perfection.  

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iiRainbowUnicornz

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 pm
I know how to cook and it's pretty fun most of the time (: And yeahh I like to eat as well xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:29 pm
I love cooking!! 8D I first kinda used it as a hobby when I was hungry when my sister didn't wanna make me food. :c

But I started by making soup and working my way up c: Now I can make pizza, pancakes, rice, chicken breast.... emotion_drool  

Pawprintz

8,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 am
Yup, I know how to cook, and those things I don't know how to cook, if there's a recipe, I can learn it, I mean seriously, who could remember how to make all food in the world?
I love cooking too, especially when I have the economy to make the food I want to make x'3
I also like eating it xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 am
I love to cook every chance I can. I learned how to cook from my mom when I was a little girl. I love to make mac & cheese, homemade chicken strips, french fries, pork chops, steak, cupcakes, cookies & cake.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 am
> I love to cook and bake. Things like souper rice, grill and fried chicken, pork chops, and stuffies. :3 I'm kinda addicted to making Hamburger Helper, chili dogs, and tacos. lol Since My husband and I have lived together, I've been the one to cook most of the meals. Of course, not because I'm the female or the wife but because between the two of us, I'm the better cook. lol
I love baking pumpkin spice bread, cupcakes, and cookies. :3

I hope to find a career in doing so, when my husband finally gets stationed.
<

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces