Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Spider-Man 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pg mia hermione

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:59 pm
ok well if any of you know spider-man then you probably know what i'm complaining about. they are calling harry the new goblin instead of the hob goblin. is anyone else bothered by this? but i do like what they did with the venom costume.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 am
The hobgoblin is not Harry Osborne. Harry Osborne was green goblin jr or Green Goblin II  

2000Man

Polythene Girl

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:59 am
2000Man
The hobgoblin is not Harry Osborne. Harry Osborne was green goblin jr or Green Goblin II

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:54 am
If thats all you have to complain about then you must have blacked out for a little while halfway through the movie.  

Marco183

Death Loves Red

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 pm
Marko182
If thats all you have to complain about then you must have blacked out for a little while halfway through the movie.

Hehehehehehe, someone bought booze from consecions!!!!!! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:18 am
My only BIG problem with the movie was they tried to put too many villans and storylines into one movie. It all seemed kinda rushed. That and I always kinda thought the Sandman was one of the most pointless and stupid villans ever.  

atsuko_15

Xain_Ivan_Williams

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm
pg mia hermione
ok well if any of you know spider-man then you probably know what i'm complaining about. they are calling harry the new goblin instead of the hob goblin. is anyone else bothered by this? but i do like what they did with the venom costume.

well is int venom suposed to look like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm
atsuko_15
My only BIG problem with the movie was they tried to put too many villans and storylines into one movie. It all seemed kinda rushed. That and I always kinda thought the Sandman was one of the most pointless and stupid villans ever.

tah was the main thing that i thought that the movie had too many villians.  

Xain_Ivan_Williams

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items