Submit

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm
I wish I wasn't so shy, then I wouldn't have to deal with the fact that I saw the guy that I like kissing another girl right in front of my face. I didn't say anything I just walked away begin depressed... I'm such a loser. crying The worse part is, they just started 3 days ago aparrently.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:22 pm
kissing already? you shouldn't get with people who go for it that fast. you should get to knwo someone before diving in that fast. i should know i kinda did that once. and it made the relationship horrible. because as you build up teh relationship teh partner feels more love to you. then it's great to do that. but in this case may not end up well.

and about teh shyness part. just relax don't think of what others may say of you. they can just shut up and deal with it.  

K1T3

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:32 am
You are not a loser.

Okay?
You're a loser when you think you're the best. You clearly don't. heart (Yay for Dr. Phil imitations!)

So the guy yu like was kissing another girl... Does he know you like him? I don't think so. Because if he did, he wouldn't have done that, I'm sure. smile I don't think there's much of a point telling him you like him now, though. Because he's 'taken'. I say you go out in town with your besterest friend (or with arando person you like) and do all these crazy things to give you some self-esteem. 3nodding And eat lots of sugar, too!~ mrgreen I don't know if it'll make you less shy, but t least it'll make you feel betterfor a while. ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:06 pm
Like you I am one of the shy people. I care what everyone else thinks and thats what I hate about myself. As for the guy you liked...... If he purposly kissed the girl in frount of you thats just rude. But if you were walking by him kissing her.... then I don't know. But I feel your pain. Since I'm shy I have been hurt many times emotionally in relationships with guys or bad experiances. My sugestion is to find another guy who you trust and go out with him.  

Mitzuki94

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:07 pm
i don't see how u relate shyness to the kissing incident, but anyway....if it's bcs u haven't said anything, that's got nothing to do with it. its got to do with ur having been in a bit of a shock at seeing that. also, being shy is by option, not nature. yeah, it's hard to change it, but it's not impossible. i was REALLY shy before, but i workd past it. i still remain silent in front of new ppl, but that's just bcs i'm listening and learning the "type" of person he/she is. setting that aside, i agree with KIT3, 3 days is much too early for that. kissing, much like many other things, is a step in a relationship. a relationship shouldn't be based on kissing or other superficial stuff. hence, i'd say it indeed is too early for that, and so the guy might not be worth it [dunno him, so it's not my place to judge. it's just a thought]. it;s alright to be sad about it, but i don't think u should be too depressed about it. no, it won't be easy, but u have to try and work past it. i also agree with dominique: do something to make u feel better [SOMETHING HEALTHY!! NUTHIN LIKE EATING A GALON OF ICE-CREAM OR CUTTING, OR THE LIKES OF IT!!!!]. that's one step to work past it. when u feel better u can judge the situation from a different perspective, and then u can take a different course of action, in no way similar to sulking around for days on end...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:42 pm
Shyness isn't really a problem. It's just a matter of wanting. If you have a crush on someone, you'll be able to work up the courage if you really want them. First, get to know them. The more you know, the easier you will be able to make a decision. And you may realize that you wouldn't want them in the first place.

If anything, shyness is an advantage. Because you won't have the courage to do something unless you are positive you want it. If you can't, then you don't want it enough. It's as simple as that.

I hope that i could help.  

a.shadow.from.the.dark

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:32 pm
okay, I used to be like that, ha ha..

anyways...hmm...I don't know how to help you much though...
all I did was just one day I was thinking, and I was like wow...I should be more out there and not as shy so I have more fun in life

it was pretty much my friends that helped me get out of my phase of shyness..and I haven't been shy ever since then

so my advice is...don't worry so much about things, and just try and live life to it's fullest and have fun, and try not to be as shy anymore blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:48 am
Being shy isn't a bad thing!
I am terribly shy,but I don't mind! At least Im not overly confident and snotty and acting like a whore.
Being shy means your the "Quiet thinker" you may have deep thoughts and are afraid to share those thoughts for fear no one will understand.
But it's okay! that means you're quite smart! and I think guys go for that more than whorey-ness.
But being slightly confident isn't bad either for example saying you are talented in a something example:writing.
If you have a talent then use that to your best ability and show off for him! he may like your talent.  

Sprockette

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff