Reply 82: Gaia Chatting
Newbie!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GGB Mule

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:16 pm
I'm new to this guild,and I must say it is the most cluttered guild I've seen thus far. sweatdrop I see alot of random subforums,and alot of wasted sbfourms in general. sweatdrop It's also very annoying to have to scroll down the page to get to the forums emo

Anyway hi XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:48 am
I like the randomness of the forums. It makes it more interesting and obviously diverse. Better than having forums all about the same stuff.  

idiotic_mT

AzureFlame

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:31 pm
idiotic_mT
I like the randomness of the forums. It makes it more interesting and obviously diverse. Better than having forums all about the same stuff.

I must agree. This guild has a bit of just about everything. I really appreciate the diversity; quite interesting indeed. What's not to like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:30 pm
hey i'm semi new. I got the invite i few weeks ago i accepted but i only decided to check this guild yesterday. This is kinda like the other guild i'm in. Very diverse and random. lolz that's ok though.  

MissDuckies

ginnytude984

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:25 pm
im new but it seems like a cool guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 pm
idiotic_mT

Lol, i agree, I am new to the guild as well so hi and welcome!  

kurlz_r_kewl

82: Gaia Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff