uhhhh my room is wired. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 am
Kogru
i agree. tell people your going out. to somewhere. and actualy leave your house. but SNEAK back in. and hide under your bed. it could just be a prankster in your fam. or someone is actualy sneaking into your house. has anything gone missing? maybe... they have cameras installed in your room >_> to watch you get necked.... oh my. lol.

please tell more =]

okay that is just disturbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 am
kay heres more
one night im laying bed and cant get to sleep because my cat wasnt there (i always sleep with my cat) then i hear this scratching i couldnt figure out where it was comming from. so i started looking around maybe my cat was stuck somwhere but i couldnt find him or anything els. so i just went to bed.
then the other night the powers out im laying on my bed my cats sitting on me and i hear the scratching again. only this time i could tell where it was comming from. it was actually agent the wall.
i know its not my cat.
i was thinking its like a rat or mouse or somthing like that but heres the problem,
1 my cat loves catching rodents and u name it.
2 why would it be in my room if there was a cat.
3like i said it on my wall not the floor
4 we never see anything but flys and spiders in the house even in my room.
its so odd....  

Loki god of BS

XanXives

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:40 pm
3nodding
well..... Walls are places where rats also love hiding in...wall are sometime hollow inside..so...for a rat..its perfect because a cat cant get in a wall..... now... rats don't mind living in a room with a cat... they know how to move around them silently... the cat smell does NOT repel them...if you hear scraching that is to loud to be made by a rats or cats paw..... well...umm...hehe.....lock your doors? look it might be just a rat..cockrouches (HATE THEM) even termites.... but if the wall is concrete....like i said.. lock your windows too.... Oh and I hope nothing happens to you...or your Cat :3 sleep tight.... and with a bat next to you...well who knows....its might be ghost........or the easterbunny... You can Never know! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 pm
How long has this been going on? Is it a recent thing, or has it been going on for a while? Is there any major event that happened that could have set off stuff like this happening?

If you think somebody's breaking into your house, change the locks. It's always possible somebody could have stolen or found a key to your house. I don't think it's a good idea to wait up for whoever is breaking in, if that's what you think is going on.

If you think you have rats or something, put out a trap or two and see what happens.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dresslikeinuyasha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:25 pm
well, im one who believes in the paranormal and poltergeists and stuff, so that may be it. now i havent done any of my own investigations or anythings, but i once had a poltergeist of my own and a lot of the same things happened (excluding the handprint and phone calls). but i have heard of records of spirits doing things like that.

*i did not write thie just to scare people mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:27 am
sounds very freaky its a ghost!  

PlAsTiCKandy

Kogru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Hieis kikya
kay heres more
one night im laying bed and cant get to sleep because my cat wasnt there (i always sleep with my cat) then i hear this scratching i couldnt figure out where it was comming from. so i started looking around maybe my cat was stuck somwhere but i couldnt find him or anything els. so i just went to bed.
then the other night the powers out im laying on my bed my cats sitting on me and i hear the scratching again. only this time i could tell where it was comming from. it was actually agent the wall.
i know its not my cat.
i was thinking its like a rat or mouse or somthing like that but heres the problem,
1 my cat loves catching rodents and u name it.
2 why would it be in my room if there was a cat.
3like i said it on my wall not the floor
4 we never see anything but flys and spiders in the house even in my room.
its so odd....

i know! mmk, is the the sound LOUD? or kinda soft and you only hear it if you listen?? my older sister has something like that, but ti's really soft. i turned evrything off and listened and i could hear it. it was some kind of bug digging in from the outside (termites, bees, rats, etc.)

if it's loud, could be a mouse, OR A MOLE. i ahve a dog, and we found a mouse running around. so it won't be afraid, suprisingly my dog cried when it saw it >_> lol.

my room is haunted (no lie) so i'm used to those thing :3

i also have evil squirls that ram into glass windows >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am
I'm thinking its either:

A) Someone sneaking into your home to mess your mind. At which point i'd say your leaving and find a clever place to hide where you can see your home and see if someone you don't know enter and leaves it. If there is then teel your parents who should file a report with the police.

B) Its most likely a ghoust that has decided to make its presence known to you. Considering it hasn't harmed you or anyone for that matter its friendly but slightly bother some.

As far as the random phone call i would ask your friend what the vioce sounded like and what was said. This is in relation still to the two possibilities above.

SexyAnimeKitty

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

background tanks

Feline Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:04 pm
Tell someone. Tell your parents, a close friend, the police. Just tell anyone.
Maybe try some therapy(no offense sweatdrop ).

About the scratching, could it be a tree?

It could be bugs or rodents or any other animal that could get it.

It could be ghosts or people, but I'd rather not believe that. (it's getting dark outside ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 pm
i agree. tell someone. but u have to be careful going home and then finding the person. specially if u dont know him or her. they could probably turn on you. so u should call the cops.  

Anabethe

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:43 pm
the chair and hand print make me think it's a spirit of some kind, but it could also be someone trying to scare you into thinking it's a ghost. the scratching behind the wall could be rodents, is your cat attracted to the noise? they can usually smell a rodent behind a wall or not. the phone call also makes me think it's a prank.

if you have a webcam you can set it up for a makeshift room surveillance system. set it up strategically somewhere in the room where it would have the best view and put it on camera mode.

I think calling the cops is jumping the gun at this point tho. if you're gonna tell anyone tell your parents and close friends first.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff