Reply Eclipse
Eclipse 1st Chapter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HylianVampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:54 pm
O.O what you saying?! the first chapter was great!!!!!!! ive read it 3 times already! oooooo i want to find out what happens, if they actually get married, and if Edward<3<3 ever changes Bella!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!
i think there is 63 more days left!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! <3<3<3
and i have decided to read Wuthering Heights for my summer project razz

these books have so changed my life razz
actually thanks to these books ill probably have to go to summer school from reading them in class instead of doing my work, oh well

I suggest anyone who has read Twilight and New Moon to read The Silver Kiss by Annette Klause(i think that is the author) and the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, and The Cirque du Freak series
such good books <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:54 pm
I was at the store the other day and I saw the New Moon Special Edition and I read the first chapter of Eclipse right then and there, I just kept wanting to read more and more and find out what happens! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!! ^_^  

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:35 pm
I WAS GOING TO BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION OF NEW MOON BUT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!! crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:54 pm
monkeylover_101
I WAS GOING TO BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION OF NEW MOON BUT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!! crying crying

I didn't have enough money either. crying How sad.  

xXx-karebear-xXx

DarkVampireEdward

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:55 am
i cant wait until August 7th  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 pm
I go the special edition for my birthday! I love the poster and the tatoos are so cute!! I hung the poster above my bed. hehe.  

Starry Phoenix

LimonConPicoDGallo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm
well the 1st chapter has been placed on Stephenie Meyer's website for those who didn't know and haven't read it. Or u might be crazy like me and read it over and over again for the heck of it. xd rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:38 pm
BabyKayla100
i cant wait until August 7th

same here! i have the countdown on my calender! YAY  

Alice_wanna_be

Bloody Slipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:22 pm
Another of Annette Curtic Klause's books is Blood & Chocolate. If you have evr seen the movie, you should read the book. It's much better. The movie doesn't follow the plot at all!

I've read the first Chapter. Very exciting. With Charlie bombing cooking and all. I bought the specil edition at Hastings about a month ago. It's very good. And I can't wait until Eclipse comes out. It's going to be great! I want to pre-order it, but my father probably won't let me, even though it's going to be way expensive when it comes out. Why not pre-order from B&N? Or Hastings?
Anyways.
Can't wait until August 7th!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:02 pm
i found the special edition is b&n and read it there lol, cause i already had new moon so it was a waste to buy it again for that 1 chapter, some tattoos or stikers and a little poster

OMG I CANT WAITTTT!!!!!!!!

wats the poster look like? XP i didnt see it in da book  

VampireMoon762

xx i K a t i e xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:21 pm
twisted words
I just came back. They read only parts of the first chapter, but I did get to read another part. Nothing really happened in the first chapter, other than Bella and Edward discussing their future together. Oh! And Charlie attempts to make dinner.

Even if i read the First chapter a month and a half ago i still rember him trying to make dinner for himself. lol  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff