Reply Eclipse
Eclipse First Chapter!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wendypuff

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Hey all! I'm just back from the Eclipse Prom where the first chapter was read and it's amazing! I got so excited. I can assure you all that so far the book is more than worth the wait. Did anyone else read the first chapter yet?

Please dont put any spoliers in your posts. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:04 pm
I read... parts. Didn't have enough time to read all of it, and they only read parts as well. But, I did catch a lot of the important stuff.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:08 pm
*clings to my New Moon Special Edition* Yes, I read it and I love it to death! DX I really, really want Eclipse now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:34 pm
Yep I did read the first chapter of Eclipse!! I can't wait until the rest of it is released!! blaugh  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

Riot_Girl 2011

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:23 am
I want to but I don't have the special addition of New Moon! crying What does it say?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:59 am
I read the first page at barnes and Noble's, and I'm already hopelessly addicted to her books! Gimme that special edition! crying  

Infested-one

Malinean Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 am
Some of you guys are so lucky! I wish I could buy the Special Edition. (I was almost not going to get Eclipse when it came out; my dad didn't preorder it! But my friend said she will for me, thank God!) In fact, I think I lost my copy of New Moon, which is horrible, so I might need a new copy... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:05 pm
i boought the special edition for my Bday in april.....so i waited 3wks afte rmy bday just to buy it and not the normal version  

Ita_Uchiha

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff