Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
WWF Hall of Fame Class of 2007 Induction Ceremony..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:38 pm
This years inductees.

Kalos
Bad
Drunko
Jed
Rich

(in that order)

JR comes out to the stand and says welcome to 2007 World Wrestling Federation Hall of Fame Ceromony... This is the man who will induct our first inductee.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:14 pm
*the Chairman walks out onto the stage in his dark suit and steps up to the microphone*

The first inductee ((though it may take him a while to post)) has been a valued member of the WWF for a while. He has participated in some of the great matches and is a multiple title holder. His ability to balance and control his power in and out of the ring makes him one-of-a-kind.

*at this time, a video showing Kalos' achievements and interviews from several wrestlers through his career shows on the screen*

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to induct into the Hall of Fame tonight, Kalos!  

Pharaoh Ramases

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:16 pm
(we'll come back to him)

JR comes back to the podium..

Next up here is the Chairman of the WWF to induct...  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 am
(( I kinda figured. My other two speeches won't be that long, either.))

*the same type of video plays for Bad, showing his highlights, moves, and interviews with various people*

Ladies and gentlemen, the next inductee is Bad!  

Pharaoh Ramases

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:03 pm
((I'm back so..I'll post what I gotta say))

"Wings of a Butterfly" by HIM plays as Kalos finally appears with the Hardcore belt on his shoulder. The fans cheered for him as he stood at the podium.

"Thank you. You know, a lot of my matches go out to a great man. And that man himself is Eddie Guerrero. Without his spirit here, the WWE would not be the same. But it wasn't just Eddie. It was the support from friends and the fans. I thank you all for this great honor. And I promise to bring you more great matches in the future. For YOU..tha fans..are what keep me going. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:21 pm
Our next inductee.  

J_B_Layfield

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:50 am
*The audience perks up a little more as Lita steps up to the podium.* "It's amazing how one person can make such an incredible impact in just a few years. Since his debut match, Drunko has proved himself over and over again, and has changed the way people look at wrestling just by being true to himself. He never backs down from a challenge, and can lay a beating on any person in this company without breaking a sweat. The time and commitment he puts into his job is reflected by his amazing talent, and I doubt there is anyone here that would deny his wonderful personnality. Drunko is both charismatic and energetic, and he always has something nice to say to everyone. And I know that over the years, Drunko has shown the entire wrestling community, the true meaning of using your head." *Lita smiles as she turns her gaze towards the entrance.* "Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to be able to induct Drunko into the WWF Hall of Fame."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:57 pm
*pretty fly (for a white guy) blares through the arena as drunko walks out waving to the crowd and every one. he walks up to the poduim. as he noded and his music died.* "well its feels could to finally be here amoungst the great, even tho francty i dont believe i deserve it but hey i aint gunna complian" *says with little laugh* "well first it like to thank the fans and the original chair man (Rich) for bringing me and helping me out when first coming to this business. Id like to also thank my good friends through out the years omega, BEB, Kalos. they all have been awesome friends. and last but not least id like to thank a speacial ladie friend .....we been through alot from been best friends tag team partners to been enimies then goin back to friends....the person that i care about alot, also that inducted me ...Lita!!!!!!! THanks alot. word as it that your leaving and thats saddens me amonst others more then you can imagine and we wish you good luck. well i dont know realy wat else to say ..ive said my thank yous ...just keep watching and well keep puting on awesome shows for you. later thanks" *he says as he waves and steps away from the poduim does bow before walking away waving couple times before returning to his seat*  

Drunko

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:21 am
Introducing Next .Jed, but first a tribute video(Not a video just telling of past events.)(Also please don't post any comments about this post, if you do do it in the backstage thread.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-enNByIE_kE
(The song playing with the video.)

[Intro:]
'Cause sometimes you feel tired,
feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

[B/W Intro:]
Yo left, yo left, yo left right left

[Verse #1:]
Till I collapse I’m spilling these raps long as you feel em
Till the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not killing them
Cause when I am not then I am stop pinning them
And I am not hip-hop and I’m just not Eminem.
Subliminal thoughts when I'm stop sending them women are caught in webs spin and hauk venom
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illing to stop.
Amoxacilin is just not real enough.
The criminal cop killing hip-hop filling minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners.
Your coming with me, feel it or not you’re gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of god lives in us.
You hear it a lot, lyrics the shock is it a miracle or am I just a product of pop fizzing up.
For shizzle my whizzle this is the plot listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a ******** style="color: indigo">It shows Jed in his debut match. He was a nervous kid. Next-ed it showed him Hopping Left to Right. Jed then hit some hip toss to his opponent. Then it showed Jed getting hit by a pedigree.After the pedigree, jed began to stand up and it flashed over to the WrestleMania match between Jed, John Cena, and sonic ladder match. It showed Jed picking up John and hitting some moves on the ladder.Next it showed Jed getting F-5 . Then it showed Jed revising the Fu into a JKO. Jed was then showed climbing the ladder and reacting the belt, pulling it down and pointing to god.It flashed over to his match against HHH and edge. It showed HHH and Jed getting speared. Then it showed HHH knocking edge out of the ring. HHH set up for the pedigree when Jed countered it into a JKO and pinned him 1.2.3.

[Chorus - NateDogg]
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps
I'ma rip this s**t till my bone collapse.
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out and my high burn out
I'ma rip this s**t till my bone collapse.

It showed Jed getting up with the title over his head. Jed then fell to his knees kissing the title. Jed began to get up, he turn around and then it flashed to Jed v.s. Rhamm for the world title.Rhamm hit some powerbombs, Jed hit some suplex. It showed a test of strengths and Jed fell the it flashed to the ending where Jed pinned Rhamm. Jed raised the title think he lucked out alot, he fell to his knees and raise the world title.Jed stood up and it Flashed to Jed v.s. Kalos.It showed where Jed was hit with a last ride, kicked out of a pin. He was hit by a tomstone and kicked out. He was with a tombstone on a chair and he passed from the blood loss. afterwards Jed was pinned it showed refs helping him up and Jed pushed them away fell down and was helped to the back.

[Verse #2:]
Music is like magic there’s a certain feeling you get when your real
and you spit and people are feeling your s**t.
This is your moment and every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
cause you may never get it again.
So while you’re in it try to get as much s**t as you can
and when your run is over just admit when its at its end.
Cause I'm at the end of my wits with half this s**t that gets in.
I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in.
It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outcast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me.
But in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy, so when I’m not put on this list the s**t does not offend me.
That's why you see me walk around like nothing's bothering me.
Even though half you people got a ******** problem with me.
You hate it but you know respect you’ve got to give me
The press's wet dream like Bobby and Whitney. Nate hit me.

It showed the build up between Jed and Kalos right before wrestlemania. It showed Jed telling what it would be. It showed Hell in a Cell. It showed Kalos feud with Jed interfering. Jed was shown coming to the ring at WrestleMania getting ready for a fight. It showed Jed running around the ring waiting for Kalos to enter. It showed Jed and kalos hitting some suplex on each other arm drags. It flashes to Kalos trying to break Jed's neck. Jed moved around and pinned him 1.2.3 to win the title. It flashed to Jed with the title going to his car when 2 people ran Jed over in a car. These to people are shown standing over Jed.Next it went to Kalos challenging Jed for a title shot right after wrestlemania. But then Jacky Nite came out instead. Jed pointed to Nite from the Titintron. Nite pinned kalos to win the title.

[Verse #3:]
Soon as a verse starts I eat it at MC’s heart
what is he thinking? How not to go against me? Smart.
And its absurd how people hang on every word.
I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve
But I’ll never be served my spot is forever reserved
If I ever leave earth that would be the death of me first.
Cause in my heart of hearts I know nothing could ever be worse.
That’s why I’m clever when I put together every verse
My thoughts are sporadic, I act like I’m an addict
I rap like I’m addicted to smack like I’m Kim Mathers.
But I don’t want to go forth and back in constant battles
The fact is I would rather sit back and bomb some rappers.
So this is like a full blown attack I’m launching at them
The track is on some battling raps who want some static
Cause I don’t really think that the fact that I’m Slim matters
A plaque of platinum status is whack if I'm not the baddest.

Few months later it showed Jed reveling that he was the New GM of Raw.Later it showed Jed announcing that it was Jacky Nit eand a mystery person who ran him over. Jed announced that he would face Jed in a Last man standing match. Jed beat him then it flashed to after the cage of Death where Jed won the Owner ship of TNA.Then a video flashed to where Jed was being ran over it showed JBL was in the attack. JBL then climb to the top of the Cage of Death and Jed and JBL battle on till the PPV fade to black. Jed then announced that he would be facing JBL at the next ppv. It also showed Jed giving Raw to Shane Mcmahon..Flashed a few months later to Jbl and Jed HITC. It showed Jed going threw the top of the cage and hit a double leg(ged) drop. Jed hit another finisher and pinned JBL.It flashed to Jed and JBL Bard wire massacred. It showed Jed jumping from a ladder in the ring and hitting a double leg(ged) drop on JBL threw a table with lighttubes on it. It showed JBL and Jed winning the tag team titles. Latered it showed Jed giving his tag title to JBL. Then it flashed to jed accepting JBL v.s. Jed match 3.

[Chorus - NateDogg]

[Outro:]
[Eminem & Natedogg Echo:]
Until the roof
The roof comes off
Until my legs
give out from underneath me

[Eminem:]
I will not fall,
I will stand tall,
Feels like no one could beat me.

It lastely showed Jed walking away from everyone waving a clapping. He was also shown with his clothes friends. He was also delivering news about TNA. Jed was then smiling.

Here is you next Inductee. The High flyer, God's Gift, and the Nonstop Jed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:39 am
Nickelback See you at the Show.

Jed came out dressed in a suit. Jed walked to the podium and began to talk. Well i thought i would never be up here with the best superstar. Who do we have up here. Jed turns around and looks at everyone. So we have Kalos, Bad, Drunko, myself.. Where HBK(rich)Hmm i'm not sure where he is but let gett back to what i was saying. I can't beileve i'm up here with these great people. All of them are great, even Kalos. Even thought we had are difference i still think we had some great matches.But i'm thankful to everyone in this business, even those who i hate. Now that i've gotten that off my chest let me introduce one of the greatest champion HBK(rich.). With him and HHH i would still be in jobber rank. With out them i would have gotten the name, the most Over-Rated champion ever. But because of this HOF i'm know nothing can huirt me. But now back to what i said. Your next inductee HBK.  

JobsEveryDay

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff