Reply Eclipse
Do NOT Post The First Chapter--Info inside as to why--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raezyn101

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:18 pm
Alright. Both Stephenie and Pel have come out and told people why they cannot post the first chapter.
There will also be no spoilers...
You'll have to go to your book store and buy it or read it there. I'm sorry if you live in a small town and cannot find it!
(I would totally buy one and send it to you, but I know that I cannot do that. )

So..Here is what has been stated:

"I doubt I’ll be allowed to post the first chapter of Eclipse on my website before July 1st. That was the earliest they let me do it last year. I’ve seen a lot of very assured comments about how I will have that chapter up right after the prom. Sadly, that’s just not within my discretion. I have to wait for permission from the powers that be."
-Stephenie Meyer

And before someone else asks, no you can’t scan, retype, record , take a picture of…(fill in illegal duplication method of your choice here)…the first chapter of Eclipse and put it online. That’s called copyright infringement. It’s illegal, and in doing so you risk being sued by Little Brown, the publisher and/or Listening Library, owner of the audio rights. If you post that you have such a copy on the Lexicon, or use the Lexicon PM system to send one around, the Lexicon could be named in the suit, SO JUST DON’T DO IT!

Pel~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:46 pm
wahmbulance

And also... im adding on a small thing since Stephanies Site was Updated:

"This material is copyrighted by Stephenie Meyer. Any retranscription or reproduction is prohibited and illegal."

So PLEASE DO NOT Post The First Chapter!

wahmbulance

xx i K a t i e xx

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces