Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WAI wack, right?
  mmm.... yeah
View Results

baigais

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Same girl as my topic before concerning my love life.

But back then it was more like just a crush and wondering if anything could potentially happen between me and this girl...
But now it's like... totally different...

I was in a mild streak of depression and told myself that she would never like me and that we were totally wrong for one another...
So I asked one of my friends out, just to try and move on.
She said maybe, and I perceived it as a "no" so I went to girl #1 and told her that I had asked this friend out.
Girl #1 dated girl #2 last year and was completely shocked when I told her. I told her that it was funny because I had no real feelings at all for girl #2, and she was kind of going hysterical over the whole thing.
She actually shouted, "Maybe it was just an act of desperation?!"

Well, I ended up going to the park with girl #2 that weekend anyways and we mutually agreed that we shouldn't date.
But the vein of conversation eventually turned to girl #1.
Basically it went a little something like this:
#2: Well, I told [girl #1] that you asked me out
Me: Yeah, and?
#2: Well, she kind of did that 'oh...' where suddenly there's a giant awkward silence
Me: oh?
#2: She really likes you. After I told her and we got quiet, she told me

And I started freaking out because I thought there was no way in hell that she would EVER like me, and now a whole bunch of people are telling me that we would make an extremely good couple.
And I'm scared of asking her out
Because I don't want her to say no...

But we're really close, all the time.
We hang out after school and pretty much hang all over each other until my mom comes and we have to keep a safe distance from one another.
I sat down under the flag pole yesterday and she actually sprawled across my lap and we just kind of stayed there and I stroked her hair and everything until she had to go.
Wah...
So, should I ask her out?
How do you ask someone out?
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:44 pm
The two of you obviously both like each other... So the only risk appears to be the possibility of the two of you breaking up in the future, thus destroying a perfectly good friendship that could have lasted many long years.....
But if you don't ask her out.... It could be worse. What if you remain friends and the opportunity passes, and you are left wondering what might have been?
Ask her out. Don't depend on her to do it first, or it'll never be done!!!

As for how to do it... When the time is right, ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. That's it. "Do you want to be my girl friend?"
The hardest part will be to muster up the courage. Don't worry, though, I'm sure she'll say yes. She probably is waiting for you to make the first move.... If people are already talking about how good of a couple the two of you will be, she probably knows everything, but is just as afraid as you are.  

xCrimsonTeersx

xCrimsonTeersx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:46 pm
Good luck, by the way, although I'm sure you won't need it!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:54 pm
just do it lol. if it doesn't work dun worry about it. if u're that close you'll still know eachother. or canmaybe start again. if u don't try it'll never happen.  

K1T3

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:41 pm
i agree with kit. if u don't try, it will never happen. as for asking her out, if u r too scared about asking her straight up 'will u be my gf', then just ask her if she wants to hang out, to the movies, bowling alley, park, SOMETHING...just the 2 of u. when the time is right, it'll come. otherwise, muster up the courage and spit it out! while u have the half feeling, ignore the scared haf and just say it, nit holding back, no regret. that's what i do when i'm not sure if i should say something. i do it on impulse, that way i have no way of backing down. maybe u should try that, see if it works. if not, try a different approach  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:31 am
just ask there worst that cna happen is a no, and if you two are already close then there should be no issue  

Son-El 4474

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Nothing to lose there...go for it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:29 am
If you two obviously like each other, go for it. Ask her.  

cynn_tao

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ichidesu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 am
do it.
=]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:50 am
You guys probably enjoy similar things, I mean thats why you're friends, right? So ask her to the movies, or a concert or just go to out for coffee together. You can even go to an amusement park or the zoo or something. It doesn't matter, as long as you're having fun together. I mean, if you ask her to Pirates and she wants to see Oceans Thirteen, then obviously that's not a good idea. Just go with your heart.  

fairywaif

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff