Submit

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:48 pm
I've been having a hard time with life lately.
I've been depressed, angry, panic'd, full of anxieties.
These seem to foster negative energys and makes things worse, aside from my own bad choices.. and fate of things.

One of my problems right now is with my ex. We ended our relationship, completely. He has all these ideas in his head. He's got his own issues. He pretty much is making me out as a villian, etc. He has got it in his head that I am wrong, and what has happened over the past monthes didn't happen and is stubborn as a mule. He also acts like the most wounded person and wants everyone to feel sorry for him. He has a history of being manipulative ever sence childhood. He really lays it on thickly with drama saying darkness this, demons that. Here I made him happy and now he acts like I have wounded him more than anyone, because I feel we don't meet eye to eye (or even compromise) and arn't right for each other. That I wanted to end our bf/gf relationship but wanted peace and to be friends. But he feels we wont be able to sence there is so much hurt and I did him so wrongly, and that I gave up, and blah blah blah. Well all of the trying had worn out and it just wasn't working out, and it is better to end something if it isn't meant to be. It just becomes forcing it. Anyways I wrote all this here because I didn't feel right writing about it on the forum we use and I'll be talking to a good friend tomarrow. Sigh.. I don't feel like talking to him anymore either. confused
Right now I just feel rather agnry. + I don't want him to feed off of how he makes me feel this. + I should just not even feel it, because it eats away at me. + I want to keep talking to and posting on the forum we use.. :/ oh well...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:16 pm
it's ok to let off some steam. i'm guessing that's why u chose this forum instead of the one u were mentioning. anyway, u r right, u shouldn't be feeling like that. nonetheless, i don't blame u. my guess is u simply find it insulting, that he wants to be the victim. it angers u so much it's eating at u. and yes, it does create negative vibes....well, honestly speaking, i don't believe much in that type of stff, but i do believe that if u r feeling crappy, most things related to u will turn out like that bcs u r thinking about the thing that's bugging u, so u r giving it "ur best" and hence it turns out wrong, no? that might be where the 'bad choices' come from. and i dunno if u'd thought about it or not, but i wouldn't suggest returning to the relationship. if it didnt work out, it didn't. nothng wrong in ending it, in fact, it'd have been wrong to continue living a lie. he shouldn't be acting like the victim, in relationships, there shouldn't be a "victim" and a "crime-lord". it's no one's specific fault, since relationships need 2 to work; real relationships are NOT one-sided. and when they end, if anyone;s at fault, it's both. and it's not about fault, its about what had to be and that's that. no need for blame or anything of the sort. it kinda makes me mad at him tho i don't know him. he's acting like a parasite, feeding off the pity of others....frankly, sounds pathetic. it's no easy task, but u should just forget about him. don't feel guilty or anything of the sort, bcs the way he's behaving, i'd say u r better off without him. nothing good comes from a forced relationship. anyway, it's completely understandable that u r angry. u have evry right to be. just make sure not to let it out in an unhealthy way, bcs needless to say, that bring forth bad consecuences, more problems, and it's plainly NOT WORTH IT  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:56 pm
if he's not ur type he's not ur type. block him. push him away. tell him that there's sum1 out there for everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:20 pm
Right right.
He just seems unable to move on and wants to damage me, wants to hurt me, make me feel bad. He's leaving me ugly messages too. I seriously should block him. Enough is enough. And I do realize the relationship is totally over. It's ruined. He makes himself hate me and he makes me ... loathe him.
Anyways I think it's pretty much all over now...  

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 pm
if he's behaving like a child [leaving ulgy messages and all], BLOCK HIM! it's perfectly acceptable. i may not know what other things u gotta attend, but it's obvious that u have many other things to take care of, and plainly, he's wasting ur time, not to mention hurting u. i really encourage ur thought of blocking him. like i said last time: IT'S NOT WORTH IT. and the way he's acting, HE is not worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:29 pm
Hah, if an ex would send ugly messages id send some right back at him!
For an example:
EX BF: Your a "frigging" ugly "hoe"!
I would say : Right back at you!
~and then block him XD ~

""= a curse word xD

or you can just block him...
ive got another idea but..eh..its not a very good one...  

White Siren Queen

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:37 pm
White Siren Queen
Hah, if an ex would send ugly messages id send some right back at him!
For an example:
EX BF: Your a "frigging" ugly "hoe"!
I would say : Right back at you!
~and then block him XD ~

""= a curse word xD

or you can just block him...
ive got another idea but..eh..its not a very good one...

i don't think this is the best that could be done. by stooping to his level, u r no better than him. the blocking part i agree, but insulting back.....like i said, stooping to his level.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:35 pm
SugarCatXP
Right right.
He just seems unable to move on and wants to damage me, wants to hurt me, make me feel bad. He's leaving me ugly messages too. I seriously should block him. Enough is enough. And I do realize the relationship is totally over. It's ruined. He makes himself hate me and he makes me ... loathe him.
Anyways I think it's pretty much all over now...

So I'm left thinking that the best thing to do with him is to explain how you feel ONE last time. Write a letter if you must. Make it as clear as you possible can. Tell him that he can leave 'as many ugly/hateful messages' as he wants. Why? Because if you don't let it bother you, then it will stop. You can block him if you want or simply smile. (Lolita thing) and prove that you are the better person.

Don't bash him, don't talk bad about, hell don't talk about him at all. If someone brings him up, simply smile and say as nicely as you can "I'm sorry, that is the past, I rather live in the present" and leave the subject there.

Don't stop posting on your other fourm simply because he's there. That's most likely what he wants on top of it. You to be the one who has to give up everything. Why should you after all? You were doing him a favor by letting him know that it's not to be. But don't reply to him while there. No that doesn't mean don't go to those threads he's in, simply post, and if he says anything 'bad' about whatever you say act like he said nothing. Act like he didn't even post there. Or if you are able be very sweet and say "I'm sorry you don't agree with me." or "I understand how you feel but this is how I feel. Please be respectful of such things." There are many ways to be 'nice' to someone without being 'nice' to them. -shrugs- the idea is to make them look like the morons who are destroying everything. In most cases they really are.  

Kittie-sama

Apocalyptic Lunatic

13,800 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • The Edgiest 250
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items