Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:41 pm
Xia_Ai
"That's all I wanted to hear -- an honest answer." Axel smiled and got gently off the b0y's body and kissed Roxas on the head. "I guess I'll see you later? What time and place will you be ready?" Axel winked an teleported into the black abyss of wonder.

(lol. black abyss of wonder!) rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:46 pm
Roxas stared off into the space where the man dissapeared. He began to daze off when he noticed the mess he left on his sheets. "Eww! Oh my god! He made me ejacu--.." he groaned, feeling the sticky spot that Axel had made him release his ache. "Whatever..." He grumbled with a fumbled expression, getting out of bed as he buttoned his shirt and pants.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Kamahi
Xia_Ai
"That's all I wanted to hear -- an honest answer." Axel smiled and got gently off the b0y's body and kissed Roxas on the head. "I guess I'll see you later? What time and place will you be ready?" Axel winked an teleported into the black abyss of wonder.

(lol. black abyss of wonder!) rofl

I know!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:39 pm
Axel waiting for Roxas to come by the tower by noon. He grabbed two sea salt ice cream and made sure that they didn't melt. For Vexen had mad a little cooler for Axel.  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Roxas walked out in the streets, feeling fresh from his shower. Kicking stones at he stared at his feet, trying to spy out the location of Axel. "Axeelll!!....Aaaaxelll!!!" He hollered, shouting as he cupped his hands around his mouth. Lowering his hands in grief, he sighed and then began to run across town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Axel watched from above and watched Roxas run to find him. He smiled and still was holding the ice cream just beginning to melt. "I guess I'll help him if he's hollering like that..." as Axel sighed and smiled slightly.  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:36 pm
"Aaaxeeell!" he yelled. Silence took the area for a few moments. Roxas sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "Oh, this is completly useless! I wont find that jerk..." He started at the ground with a grumpy expression as he shuffled his way to a random alleyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 am
"Giving up I see." A voice behind Roxas's back soon became clear to him. Roxas looked up and saw the tall man with fire-house red hair in a funky style and triangular tattoos under his eyes and his piercing green eyes. Axel reached out his hand. "Come with me."  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

NON-DA RELATED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas