Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
Wait... You mean I HAVE to take a number? (Torvil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:26 pm
That's right, take a number and get in line...

I kid!

My pae are always open to everybody, I'm never a big propoenent of having pae busy, so I will always have everybody free, so if you see somebody you like, feel free to ask for 'em!

A Note on my RP: Some of my Pae'il are downright A-holes, or worse, while they may be, I generally (on a good day) am not. That being said, please don't take anyting my pae say or do seriously or as an offense to you (especially Victor!) Some of them can be downright vile to others.

I'm not a big fan of fluff, and I will not hook up my Pae with the first person they meet (usually, there have been exceptions to this rule, due to certain plots, etc.) and nine times out of ten, I either have to really like the character interaction or know the person to start a relationship.

More will be added as I think of it XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 pm
My Elders!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Sol
Personality: Sol is rather stolid lately, mellow and maybe a bit on the cool side now days. That's not to say that somewhere deep, deep down the once very social very warm Pae'il isn't there! It's just hidden...
Ability: Solar Flares - Sol's power dates back to waaaay back when Pae'il had powers because the players made them up! (You'd think that would be a good system but MAAAN did it have issues! New one is SOOO much better!) Anyway, as I play Sol now... He can create/summon parts of the sun or solar flares, being the Solar Elder and all.

Relationship Status: Seperated/Divorced from Estra... Looking, but not holding his breath (he's OLD)

Type of RP: Any. Sol loves to help other Pae'il, and loves to hear their opinions too!

Random Factoid: Was one of the first Elders... Also, his power has changed many many times XD

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Polgara, goes by Pol
Personality razz ol is usually very motherly and nice, often seen baking cookies! She's very kindhearted and rarely ever gets mad... But when she does... Hoooo boy...
Ability: High Summoning - Pol can summon anything (or anyone if they're willing) so long as she thinks about it and says it's name.

Relationship Status: Seperated/Divorced from Beldaran... Currently all hot on Aoaka!

Type of RP: Any. Pol loves meeting new people especially KIDS!

Random Factoid: Daughter of Sol and Estra, second batch XD

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Hi
Personality: Hi is a bit on the conserivitve side. He fancies himself a Military strategist, and will often think of things in a military mindset. Aggressive is a good term for him.
Ability: Fire Maniuplation - Hi can create fireballs, and even a pheonixesque bird out of fire (it's not alive... it just looks like one)

Relationship Status: Widower? (Toga is MIA) - Has a love interest, but hasn't seen her lately.

Type of RP: Any. Hi can be a bit on the abrasive side, but he's generally a good guy.

Random Factoid: One of the only Elders to breed in Elder stage...

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:39 pm
Those Who Walk in Darkness; Never Fear the Light

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Victor
Personality: Victor is a sociopathic psychopath, who cares very little about how others feel or what they think. He's very much not stable, though there are times when he's more stable then others.
Ability: Shadow Clones: Victor uses other people's shadows to make clones of himself to cause them harm.

Relationship Status: In a strange love polygon with Letha, Moreana, and Mo. He has a massive flame in his heart for Mo, which he doesn't like to admit.
Type of RP: Any. But Victor is anything but nice...

Random Factoid: He's crazy, nuff said XD

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Letha
Personality: Letha is a bit... Witch... Witch... She's not very nice, and isn't above trying to seduce people to get what she wants... If you make her angry... Watch out... She will get payback.
Ability: Plasma - She can create a high energy plasma... It burns until it runs out of fuel, or is smothered.

Relationship Status: In a strange love polygon with Victor, Moreana, and Mo. She and Morena are more of a unit than Victor and Mo are... Kinda..

Type of RP: Any. Letha's not very nice either XD

Random Factoid: Offspring of one of the only ElderxElder breedings

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

User Image

Name: Alturious
Personality: Alturious is a bit of a meglomainac, and a player. He's very much into girls, and really likes to make out with them, if nothing else. Not really big on commmitment, is a very much love and leave 'em sorta guy. He's not quite sold on the whole, "Coup" business, but he's willing to give it a shot, aiming to recruit more to the cause.
Ability: Ice Golems - Alturious can make Golems out of ice, however, they are usually very fragile, and not very large. They are really only good for grunt work, also, they melt in the sun.

Relationship Status: Single... Not seeking commitment

Type of RP: Any. Altuirous is looking for fun and recruits XD

Random Factoid: One of the three pure hybrids

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Mammon & Lemura
Personality: Mammon & Lemura are almost identical, they are not nice, and love nothing more than to mess with other Pae
Ability: N/A as of yet

Relationship Status: They're uhm... Children?

Type of RP: Any. But be forewarned... They are vicious little blighters!

Random Factoid: Ebil Ebil EBIL!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 pm
Those Who Live Life Best!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Vale
Personality: Vale is a very loving husband and father, even if he can be a bit overprotective at times. He's usually very social when he's happy, but when angry or upset, he tends to close off.
Ability: Lightning: Vale can summon lightning, it's usually only when he's angry though.

Relationship Status: Madly in love to and married to his wife Dizzy
Type of RP: Any

Random Factoid: Can be a bit... Too overprotective!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Luicus
Personality: Lucius is an introverted bookworm, he has trouble communicating with people at times.
Ability: Electorstatic Discharge: Lucius charges two objects in his hands, and then releases the charge. It's power varies on his mood, strongest when he's angry.

Relationship Status: He's got a crush on Kethara, but is having a hard time coping.
Type of RP: Any. But he's a little shy XD

Random Factoid: Bookworm!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm
The Noble!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Signis
Personality: Signis is a hard worker, and it shows in how he interacts with others. He's noble and tends to be trusting, but only so far as that he won't allow people to betray him.
Ability: Red Energy - This helps Signis out in the forge, where he spends most of his time blacksmithing.
Relationship Status: Currently mated to Bellatrix
Type of RP: Any. But he might be a bit aloof XD

Random Factoid: He's a Blacksmith!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Tamrin
Personality: Tamrin is cool and collected, usually very stolid, he rarely shows any emotion at all. He tends to act superior even if he's not really so.
Ability: Sculpting: He can alter any metal he can touch, into any shape.

Relationship Status: Single
Type of RP: Any. But he's a bit cold.

Random Factoid: He's a bit of a snake in the grass...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:58 pm
The Feral!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
User Image

Name: Warslik
Personality: Warslik is a feral Pae'il, who's slowly gaining confidence in himself, though he's usually just Dee's pet, but you won't hear him complaining... Well much.
Ability:] Demonology: Warslik can summon demons with a his blood. The amount of blood is proptional to the strength of the demon.

Relationship Status: Mated to Degan (he calls her Dee), but is more than a pet than a hubby XD
Type of RP: Any. But his language skills aren't that good XD

Random Factoid: He can speak to his imp Kizbix, who who just called Bix.

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:01 pm
Hiiiiiya torvil! Hope it's alright of me just to, um, post here <.<;; I can deleate it if its not.

Anyhow, I was wondering if you'd be up for an rp between Tamrin and Adora <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:08 pm
It's fine XD I've got all the catagories set up XD

Sure, when/where?  

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm
mmm, I like guild rp's best and anytimes good for me, just have to get the thread made up. That sound okay to you? ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:14 pm
If you don't mind setting up the thread XD Go for it ^_^  

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:38 pm
lol, I'm bored and seeking conflict. You up torvil for another adora-tamrin rp?  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games