Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FeowynMouse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:55 pm
Welcome!

Hey everyone! It's your favorite lovable neighborhood Mouse! XD

Anyway a little bit about how I like to RP. I really enjoy character and story advancing RP. Something that is really substantial, as in posts that are three paragraphs filled with description. I really don't like dumbing my posts down for others and I like to RP with people who are better than I am so I can learn. So having said that let's get on to the pae!

Index-
*Intro
*Babies
*Toddlers
*Children
*Teens
*Adults

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:57 pm
Babies

These babes will probably be RPed with their mothers and may or may not have a plot. Either way they're up for grabs and are always fun!  

FeowynMouse

FeowynMouse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:59 pm
Toddlers

These kids are striking out on their own but they still need their mommies. At this point they have a plot in mind and are starting to explore their personality.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Children

These children are just starting to branch out from their mothers. They're allowed a little bit more freedom when they play and their personalities are really coming through. At this point they're still handfuls and don't quite understand the world.

User Image

Name: Arlie
Parents: Fre and Raken
DoB: 2/14/07
Power: Still too young
Likes: Evening time, darkness, nothing too bright and stars
Dislikes: Very bright lights and noises

Personality: Arlie is a very talkative toddler when she feels comfortable, otherwise she's very quiet. Naturally she is very avoidant to light and tends not to want to be out in the sun very much or at all. She likes to grab things and explore the world around her to understand it better. In all she is a very night-time oriented pae.

Plot: All I've decided is that I'm going to try and achieve elder with her. I'd really like to develop her some more before anything else.

Current RPs: Night-time Party

User Image
Name: Birthday
Parents: Unknown
DoB: 7/8/06
Power: Makes Birthdays fun
Dislikes: Seriousness, stubbornness, too much quiet

Personality: Birthday is fun and very easily excited. She enjoys reading very much and loves to learn about new things to plan awesome parties around. Though she is young and still talks with a lisp Birthday is very bright and understands more than you'd think. She is a special non-growing pae.

Plot: There is no real plot for Birthday.

Current RPs: None

User Image

(A note, Ausar is the green pae and Re is the red pae)

Name: Re
DoB: 11/12/06
Power: Unknown
Likes: Arguing, picking fights, being the center of attention
Dislikes: Being ignored, getting in trouble, not getting exactly what he wants

Personality: Re is a very easily angered pae. He is constantly fighting with his brother and loves to tease him. In a way he is very much like an imp; he can be very annoying and loves picking on people. Out of the two brothers he is the most talkative and outspoken one as well as the most commanding one.

Plot: I'd really like whatever RP I get in to with him to help him work on his relationship with his brother. Not in a good way mind you; the two will never get along. As they get older I would like for Ausar to be heavily interested in someone and Re try to presuade them away. Anything to do with sibling rivalry is good.

Current RPs: Sibling Upset

Name: Ausar
DoB:11/12/06
Power: Unknown
Likes: Quiet, peacefulness, playing games, low-stress situations
Dislikes: Being teased, being picked on, fighting, and his brother

Personality: Out of the two brothers Ausar is the quiet one. He never spoke until he was a child and still has trouble putting some sentences together. Most of the time he'll talk in short blurbs. His feelings are very easily upset and he has a hard time fighting for what he wants. At this point he is very closed off and shy around new people.

Plot: See Re. Anything to develop their bond is welcome.

Current RPs: Sibling Upset

FeowynMouse

FeowynMouse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:06 pm
Teens

These pae are given a lot of leeway. Their personalities are almost fully developed and now they're just starting to learn about love. By now they probably have a plot that they're headed down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Adults

Obviously they're all grown up now. At this point they should be heading along on a plot or getting ready to. Some will have love interests and even mates. Some may even have children! Either way they're mostly done developing and are ready for life.

User Image

(A note, Fre was my first ever Pae! Yay!)
Name: Fre
DoB: 7/7/05
Power: Psychic Visions (She can see things around the isle, but she never knows when)
Mate: Raken
Children: Dyas and Arlie
Likes: Exploring, living every day to the fullest, having fun, and being on top
Dislikes: Being still for too long, arguing, being stuck indoors, not expressing herself

Personality: Fre is by far the most outgoing and outspoken pae. She's not afraid to let anyone know what she thinks. As she's gotten older however she had toned down her attitude some and with the birth of Arlie and Dyas she's been a lot more calm. She is a very nurturing pae and it shows with her interactions with Raken and her children.

Plot: No plot as of right now

Current RPs: None

FeowynMouse

FeowynMouse

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:41 pm
heart  

FeowynMouse

FeowynMouse

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:46 pm
heart