You've no idea who I am, do you?
  Absolutely none.
  Maybe?
  Some idea.
  The person making this poll, obviously.
View Results

Spellcat

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:57 am
Chances are no one remembers me but I did post in the guild, back in...uh, awhile ago. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm paying attention again and whatnot, so I thought I'd say something to that effect. I remember this guild as being an assembly of very interesting and fun people and look forward to reacclimating myself.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Hey hun! *hugs* You're right, I don't remember/know you. How long have you been a member? I'm to lazy at the moment to go find out for myself, so you should just tell me.

I hope that we can be great friends here in the City of the Damned. It'll be awesome! We can post on other peoples threads with opinions that aren't even really ours, tell people that their face is fat, hugs puppies, etc. It'll be fun!

Let me know...I have many plots to run with.  

Ature Manti

Spellcat

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:20 am
Hello. heart

lol, I don't know you either but it looks like you're a key sustaining factor in the guild. I joined in August '05, by what I remember. I'm not sure of where I would go to look it up.

Sounds like fun, minus the insulting of people's faces (I'm a big believer in karma - strange things could happen as a result, our noses could dislodge, eyebrows could grow warts, who knows?)

I'm up for plots, you can PM me if you want. smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:52 am
Will do the next time I have one that I want to bring into play!

And telling people that their faces are fat is merely done in jest. My best friend, BlackMirrorDevil, and I used to do it to each other and several of our friends all the time.--Just so you know.  

Ature Manti

eBil xMArion hYbRid
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:27 am
wow, im glad to still have some people like you around... i can't come here often but i still try my best.. and im just so glad to see people posting here.. heart heart heart  
Friends Chat Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games