Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Death Note

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika_Ichijougi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:32 pm
Does anyone else around here watch it? I think it's so cool, and the way the plot rolls -shiver- it's so brilliant and beautifully done!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:21 am
I love Death Note but I think the manga is better than the anime.  

LostOne_sf

Mika_Ichijougi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:42 am
I agree, the anime over-dramatizes -a lot-. Although, it also adds some unique parts to it. I hear the next manga is called "finis" and the last chapter of it is called "End", after only 11 or 12 manga, they are all ready wrapping it up v.v, I guess it's for the better to prevent repetitiveness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:54 pm
I'm reading the manga...I haven't seen the show, and personaly I like manga better than anime because you can hold it and its portable, but anime has its pros, as being more moving/visual..without the strain of having to read[sorry for my ramble]  

kyoismyhero_Sparky_Panda_

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm
I like the manga better than the anime. GOod music though to the anime...listen to it while I'm reading the manga. I can't wait to see how it all ends. ^_^ Have you seen the plushies they have of L, Raito, and Ryuk? I have a Ryuk one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:34 pm
damn there are plushies!!!?? >__< i want one!!

I also think the manga is better than the anime whee  

Nerifes

Krosette

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:21 am
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! xd mrgreen 3nodding heart heart
I love Death Note! Especially all the bishounen in it! mrgreen xd 3nodding heart Raito, L, Near, Mello, & Matt!!!!!!!!!! They make really good semes! xd 3nodding heart heart mrgreen
Most of the males in Death Note are either more intelligent or hold great power! mrgreen Wah, L-sama!!!!!! xd heart heart heart
It's also pretty darn easy to cosplay L at the same time! mrgreen heart Kawaii ne?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:28 pm
I've never watched Death Note but I love the manga. It is so sad what happened to L. (I'm trying really hard not to be a spoiler.)  

Bluerosescorpio

windemerald

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm
me either i never watched deathnote but from what i've heard from my friends i think it's nice but i guess manga tells it all! 4laugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:08 pm
Hai, Cho kawaii! ^_^ Plushie?! I wanna L Plushie!! Hehe. I love the anime music, it's so awesome. I, too, am very excited about the ending, can't wait to see what happens!  

Mika_Ichijougi

Uncle Marko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:11 am
death note rocks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:29 am
Yay for Death Note! Lol, yea...

Never watched it, but I've read the Manga - its great ^_^  

TylinaVespart

Lepota

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:51 pm
I am currently watching the anime and I love it. I cannot wait til the end. I want to know what happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm
Death Note. I love Death Note, I can't wait to see how it wraps up though. biggrin  

Boo19

AspergersKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:59 am
I like the manga of Death Note.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games