Reply City of the Damned
I played ouiji....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ju - Ju

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:48 am
.......with my friends and an hour later when we went to bed, i saw little sparks of lights all over my pants. The same happend to my friend on her pillow and my other friend didn't have any on her- but she saw the same sparks that were on me and my other friend!

Does this mean anything, my oh so wise supernatural guild buddies ?

Oh and P.S. when we played ouiji it was more of me and my friends saying "are you there" and "playing" for 10 seconds  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 am
Hmm...point of ouija is to call forth and focus energy, maybe some of it just stuck and later discharged, like static electricity? When it comes to the conversion of spiritual energy I wouldn't sneeze at too many possibilities. I have seen and heard of spirits in the form of pure, electric-or-close-enough energy. Be happy you didn't blow out any lightbulbs. 3nodding  

Spellcat

Ature Manti

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:33 am
I have to admit that I have never done that before. I've never really had the oppritunity. I assume that it would be like playing Bloody Mary with your friends at a slumber party and freaking your self out or making yourself believe that you saw something or felt something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:59 pm
I would never play with a ouija board O.o it's rather unstable, I find and best done with someone who REALLY knows what they are doing... if even ONE person you are playing with is thinking 'hey this is fun to do for kicks!' ... honestly I wouldn't play it without a thorough cleansing of the room I'm doing it in AND I had a bunch of friends who knew what they were doing AND we set up a proper circle around us...

ouija is easy to seriously mess up... I knew a girl who got possessed and this spirit wanted to kill her, if she stopped paying attension to body parts, they'd start moving on their own.. she'd be writing and suddenly her hand would just start writing 'monday, monday, monday' and she'd feel like someone wanted to hurl her in traffic or off some cliffs and it took us FOREVER to figure out how to get rid of it...

honestly I hope you know what you were doing, best you can hope for is that NOTHING happens at all  

Aravyre

City of the Damned

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff