Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Retirement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:28 pm
Lately, I'm Not Quite Myself
Maybe, I Do Need Some Help
Just My Confusion, Trust My Delusion

*The arena lights are replaced with a couple of search lights that swirls around the ring and the stands until finally resting on the stage where Lita stands, the womens title raised above her head. The purple and silver pyros go off on either side of the ramp before she starts walking down to the ring. Lita is smiling and jumps around a lot, spinning in circles and slapping fans hands as the strobe lights seem to illuminate her white jeans and tank top. She stops momentarily and lightly kisses the side of one excited fan's face. Lita then breaks into a sprint and slides into the ring, kissing the title and posing for a moment before picking up a microphone. Her long red hair is hanging freely down her back. She starts off by playing off the crowd's lively reaction.*

"Everyone enjoying Wrestlmania?!" *Lita grins as the applause rises to an even greater volume.*

"Good. I have to say, it feels great to be standing on the grandest stage of them all for the third year in a row. Wrestlemania has always been an important event. Two years ago I won my first official match and came out with the womens title. And last year, I married the man of my dreams in this very ring. A man who has always said that, when I do something, I need to do it in the most dramatic way possible. Edge was right.

Tonight, I would like to acknowledge a few people who deserve to be recognized. I'd like to thank Aramil, The Maverick, Sean Rowe, John Cena, Jay Lightning, Rhamm, Z Mystic, and the Big Show for being around to keep me sane. I'd like to thank Matt Stone for amusing me with his over-inflated ego. I'd also like to thank Jed, Sweet Kisses, Grave Digger, and Eclipse for their part in some of this company's most legendary matches.

Shawn Micheals, for giving me a second chance, even after I cracked open his skull with a kendo stick. If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it in this buisness... although, I guess I also have you to thank for the fact that I have at least 4 hospitals on speed dial."

*She smiles again and waits for the audience to quiet down.*

"I would especially like to acknowledge Drunko, Omega, and Kalos. My very best friends... Without you I would either be in intesnive care or in the nut house. So thanks for that, Riders of the Apocalypse."

*Lita performs their taunt to the fan's delight.*

"And finally, Edge. One of the most talented men this federation has ever laid eyes on. Both in and out of the ring. I love you with every part of my heart and soul, and I look forward to joining you in a long and happy retirement.

Every good thing must come to an end eventually. These past few years have been amazing, but its time for me to move on. All I can hope for is that the people of the wrestling world will always remember the name Lita, and be inspired to take things to the extreme."

*Lita gives a sad smile as Sum 41's "Open Your Eyes" plays over the speakers one last time.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:49 pm

Taking the ramp, GBL made his way in one spot and looked up at Lita. He ran a hand through his hair as he tried to think of what to do. He only had one thing to really do.. He saluted Lita and performed his bow to her. He stayed bowed for a few seconds before he stood up straight. No words came from him. He turned around and began his way toward the back.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:51 pm
"I can hear them screaming through the forest at ni-i-i-i-ight. They prey with snakes and they poison my mind..."

They Prey With Snakes started over Lita's theme before she would have time to exit. Out on the stage stepped Z Mystic. Holding his title of his shoulder, he began to walk down the ramp and slide in to the ring.

Walking up to her, he gave her a hug and small peck on the cheek. "Well Lita, you and I have one thing in common. I may be 'retiring' tonight to. But that aside. I didn't come out here to talk about me. I'm going to wish you the best of luck in all your future endevours, and I hope you have a good life outside WWF. You will be missed." the Skarcrow finished.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:11 pm
*the chairman came out, applauding*

You'll be missed, Lita.  

Pharaoh Ramases

Drunko

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:03 pm
*he cam out off his locker room after watching the shocking speech on the tv moniter. he stood in the hall near the exit way as he waited for her to walk through*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:28 pm
~ hinder lips of an angel plays sweet walks out with a mic ~ " Will lita if our match is to be ur last lets make it a one to make everyone remember you and your greatness i looked up to you. you are the true WWF Womens Champion. " ~ She then started to clap out of respect ~  

sweetbutnosoinnocent

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:38 pm
*harli appeared on the titantron* lita i wish you luck in your future  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm
*Show walked out and got in the ring and gave Lita a hug.*  

Newsradio 750 KXL

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:42 am
~This is why you people should lock these topics so it's not a ******** of a "who's who" of the WWF. Fortunatly, even if it was locked, I'd still get to do my stick~

Jackass!
I'm a pimped out Jedi Knight

Matt Stone came out on the ramp with a smirk and a Mic. He stopped at the ramp. He rose the mic to his mouth and his theme ended. "Woah woah woah, what a downer for our Wrestlemania bash. If I could get a word in here, I'd like to start off by ushering all you under contract workers to the back...now!"

~godmodding everyone so they leave~

"Now that that's taken care of, Lita Lita Lita, what are you doing? You should know that you can't retire silly. I just so happen to have in my possesion a copy of your contract..." Matt pulled out a piece of paper and looked it over in mock confirmation. "It says here that you're still contracted to be with us until December. So sister, you ain't going anywhere. But then again, you're not all that useful are you? I mean, your work ethic is just terrible and quite frankly, you have absolutly no class. So I propose a compramise. My dear Lita, just like I did to your GMship, Lita...you're fired!" Matt laughed in the mic. The fans gave an overwhelming round of boos, but they couldn;t drown out Matt's laughter into the microphone. "Now get the hell out of my ring!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:53 am
(( Not going to do any rps, but I'd like to say this hoping that I wouldn't change anyone's mind since I respect their decisions, besides the fact that people voted for Bush but-

WWF IS OFFICIALLY SCREWED! ))  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:54 am

(( *Raises hand* I second that motion and Mystic shoots me for not being about to do so because of a locked thread... So he really seconds it and I third it in a hospital room ))

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:42 pm
((Kronik, I guess you forgot that I am not an under-contract worker.

Now, I don't know if this is a constructed RP between you and Lita, but you can't godmod everyone out of the ring, especially me. As far as having no class, I guess you just provided yourself as a noteworthy example.

I've been watching you lately, Kronik. Especially the incident over Kalos' GM spot on Smackdown! This makes it two strikes. One more and I will be forced to not only remove you as a GM, but to demote you from Vice Captain.

I don't want to do this because you have a lot of leadership experience as well as a great deal of potential. However, we need people on the crew who are essentially role models for the newer members.))  

Pharaoh Ramases

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Pharaoh Ramases

Now, I don't know if this is a constructed RP between you and Lita, but you can't godmod everyone out of the ring, especially me. As far as having no class, I guess you just provided yourself as a noteworthy example.

I've been watching you lately, Kronik. Especially the incident over Kalos' GM spot on Smackdown! This makes it two strikes. One more and I will be forced to not only remove you as a GM, but to demote you from Vice Captain.

I don't want to do this because you have a lot of leadership experience as well as a great deal of potential. However, we need people on the crew who are essentially role models for the newer members.))
~Apparently you can't distinguish in character from out of character. You are a terrible "role model" as you put it if you don't know the differance. You know what? Demote me. Ban Me. I really don't care anymore. I'm the only active Vice Captain you have, but if you want to pick a fight with me, by all means do what you want.~  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:20 pm
Kronik
Pharaoh Ramases

~Apparently you can't distinguish in character from out of character. You are a terrible "role model" as you put it if you don't know the differance. You know what? Demote me. Ban Me. I really don't care anymore. I'm the only active Vice Captain you have, but if you want to pick a fight with me, by all means do what you want.~

(( You know what? There are a lot more people in this guild that are more worthy than you. I am not saying that I will make a good vice captain or anything like that. I am just saying that you are just a plain a*****e. ))

This is what Mystic had to say about things: Oh. So it wasn't you, who commanded, I, a RAW Superstar, to the back, LIKE I WOULD ******** CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION? You aren't my superior Kronik. You never will be. You may have a higher rank in the guild, but that means squat. You god moded everyone out of the ring/area in OCC. STILL GODMODING. I'm a RAW Superstar, Matt Stone could kiss my a**. I wouldn't leave at his demand. He can't fire me from raw.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:13 pm
(Kronik= Great Vice captain. The way he role plays. is great. He doesn't break character. Excellent heel.I don't know matt that well. but i would say he hates the fact that she is leaving, but the show has to go on and this way is a faster way to get everyone back on tract.((Perfect heel move.)) Heck, i hate that she is leaving, because she is an original member and she a good person, but like i just said the show has to go on.)  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games