Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
GUILD VOTE!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree and do these things?
  Yes
  No
View Results

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:01 pm
I have an idea that might help out the guild stay alive.

It is a five part issue:

#1. Throw away the Draft and have Shane McMahon and Teddy Long be the Co-GM's of the shows. (Yes ECW and TNA will be seperate from this.)

#2. The next PPV will be a Night of Champions for Raw and Smackdown, there we will have every title on the line and the Raw and Smackdown Titles will be combined to make one of each title. One WWF Championship, one Tag Team, so on and so forth.

#3. Stop with the stupid storylines. Like these rape storylines and things I've been browsing around lately. Its really stupid and unprofessional like for WWF.

#4. Be more active. Myself can count for this. Now I understand that people have things, but you could at least post in your matches every two or three days.

#5. Stop Complaining! The crew is doing the best we can to keep it alive and active right now. So please bear with us until we get this straighten out, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:18 am
Eh. The guild will die, period. It had a good run.

I do regret all those times(2 time) I joined and just disappeared, but I can't change it. I guess when I finally get to be active, everyone feels the need to retire. =/

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:20 am
i dunno about this idea but i'm going to be in this guild the day it dies  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 am
spectre of dark harli
i dunno about this idea but i'm going to be in this guild the day it dies
I've been reluctant from retiring from this guild for months now. But I guess I'll stay until it dies as well. This is the first guild where I became a 2x time Heavyweight champion after all.  

XCross

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm
I'm still fairly new to the guild and don't plan to give up on it so soon!
Just a observation from a newish guy. Is it worth keeping ECW and TNA at all? They haven't been updated for a while now!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm
J_B_Layfield
#3. Stop with the stupid storylines. Like these rape storylines and things I've been browsing around lately. Its really stupid and unprofessional like for WWF.
That means you Harli, we know that you're more perverted then Yogi Bear on ecstacy, but those types of storylines are totally uncalled for! scream  

brad013

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:46 pm
King Brad Land
J_B_Layfield
That means you Harli, we know that you're more perverted then Yogi Bear on ecstacy, but those types of storylines are totally uncalled for! scream
yeah i dunno what the hell i was thinking neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:06 am

If ANYONE needs help with a storyline... Talk to me about it, and I bet I can get you started with something or another. Heck, apart of my plan I am trying to get up and out is to have a two or three Storywriters or Planners.. Whatever you want to call them. What that means is that they will help people plan out different ideas for their rp needs

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:40 pm
JayLightning

If ANYONE needs help with a storyline... Talk to me about it, and I bet I can get you started with something or another. Heck, apart of my plan I am trying to get up and out is to have a two or three Storywriters or Planners.. Whatever you want to call them. What that means is that they will help people plan out different ideas for their rp needs

That sounds like a good idea as long as the more creative members aren't forced to do what the writers suggest!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:15 am
I'm back and willing to roleplay my a*s off to make sure this guild does not die like so many before it  

AramilRose

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games