Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Legend Of Dragoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm
I've been meaning to get a copy....my first disk got crushed. crying
Not one of the re-release ones though, I want a first gen that has the colored disks! heart

I'm still hoping for a sequal/prequal or even a remake! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Not one of the re-release ones though, I want a first gen that has the colored disks! heart

Wait, the discs are different?! Mine have characters on them; is that what you mean?

A prequel would be sooooo awesommmme... crying  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm
Ravenwolf
Kazuma Ishimaru

Wait, the discs are different?! Mine have characters on them; is that what you mean?

Yesh.
I played an original, my friends had, many years ago. It's disk graphics were colored; while the new(er) versions had the characters left uncolored. (or at least on my disks T-T)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:58 pm
omg i didnt see this XD. This game been had needed a prequel or something >< was an awesome story. one that i can barley remember crying . I really need to get that game back. I use to go to the swap meat to get old ps1 games but the guy moved and so i am stuck with ebay >< Miss that shop i was able to get FFIX Saga Frontier and Crono Cross crying

Dragoon had the most unique battle that i have played, but back then when the game first came out of found it to be a very hard game. Was 12 at the time and just barley got into rpgs. Was that combo system hard for anyone else or was it just me XD  

Terror Of DeathX

Severian the Torturer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 pm
Loved this game so much. xD Fortunately I still have it in the closet somewhere.

I thought the story started off a little slow, but as it progressed it got really epic. I never beat it though, it was indeed tough.
The worst part though was when the original spear guy gets replaced with the king(?) and the combos became faster, it took me a little bit to get used to the change.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Ravenwolf
Kazuma Ishimaru

Yesh.
I played an original, my friends had, many years ago. It's disk graphics were colored; while the new(er) versions had the characters left uncolored. (or at least on my disks T-T)

yeah i have the ones with the characters on it that are uncolored,
I never knew there was two different version
wow thinking of this game brings back fond memories this game was so awesome and it would be awesome if they made a prequel, though it would have been nice if there where more cg parts  

Torchwoods Lost Love

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 am
Doctor James Wilson MD
wow thinking of this game brings back fond memories this game was so awesome and it would be awesome if they made a prequel, though it would have been nice if there where more cg parts

Oh, yay, mine are colored! I feel speshul now.

Yeah, move FMVs would have been great. You hardly ever even get a good look at the characters in CG. confused

Yeah, Albert's Additions take a little getting used to, but I love his! Once you do get used to them, they're just so fun. I really just love Additions in general...

But really, between Blossom Storm, Rose Storm, and Flower Storm, what the heck? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lavitz says Rose Storm when the Addition is Flower Storm; Albert says Blossom Storm when the Addition is Flower Storm, and the spell of one of the same names is equally screwed up.

But anyway, "Perkyyyy~ Step!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 pm
It was developed and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, and i would think by now that would had brought out a prequel if they could. For it being to long since it came out i am sure Sony has long forgot it stare Someone would have to take right of it from them or there's gotta be enough fan feedback for them to make it or even re re release it crying  

Terror Of DeathX

Kaiser Ryu 313

Newbie Gaian

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru

I'd love a remake of that game it was awesome!!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Where the loading screens for battle always like really slow???  

Terror Of DeathX

Torchwoods Lost Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm
Ravenwolf
Doctor James Wilson MD

Yeah, move FMVs would have been great. You hardly ever even get a good look at the characters in CG. confused

But anyway, "Perkyyyy~ Step!"

Yeah like when Lavitz died didnt want to ruin anything for anybody who hasnt beaten this wonderful game

Terror Of DeathX
It was developed and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, and i would think by now that would had brought out a prequel if they could. For it being to long since it came out i am sure Sony has long forgot it stare Someone would have to take right of it from them or there's gotta be enough fan feedback for them to make it or even re re release it crying

probably crying its really to bad because this game deserved more attention, i would love to see more legend of dragoon  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:38 pm
Terror Of DeathX

Haha, kind of... I didn't usually mind, but it got kind of annoying when training.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am
Ravenwolf
Terror Of DeathX

Haha, kind of... I didn't usually mind, but it got kind of annoying when training.
Ya i borrowed my freinds LoD game and i was sitting there like......where the load screens always this slow or was it just me ><.

I wonder tho if someone has (this is about to make some or lil sense) tried to do one of those online list thingys where they try and get a boat load people of to sign it and try and show sony that it would be worth there time and money to do something with that game ( i am sorry i am SLEEPY crying so this is about the most sense ima make all night)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm
Terror Of DeathX
Ravenwolf
Terror Of DeathX

Ya i borrowed my freinds LoD game and i was sitting there like......where the load screens always this slow or was it just me ><.

I wonder tho if someone has (this is about to make some or lil sense) tried to do one of those online list thingys where they try and get a boat load people of to sign it and try and show sony that it would be worth there time and money to do something with that game ( i am sorry i am SLEEPY crying so this is about the most sense ima make all night)
(a petition)

Yes.

There was also rumors of a private group doing a fanmake; whether it be a prequal, sequal, or remake.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out