Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
STARCRAFT 2!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Race?
  Terran
  Protoss
  Zerg
  *pollwhoreness*
View Results

ireallylovesydney

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:24 pm
Its under development!
I know its been a while since been its announced, but no one's said anything about it in this forum. It looks really cool, there's screenshots and videos on the site.
Blizzard website
or
Starcraft 2 Official site

So any Starcraft nerds/geeks here?

I've been playing since I was 7 but now I don't. I have to get a newcopy of Starcraft. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:52 pm
i've been a starcraft fan since it first came out, and i;ve been waiting for this anouncement for a LONG time. glad its finally comming out. i want to see more of the zerg, all we saw in the videos were zerglings (big suprise there) and those new nydus worms (looking cool) LOVE the new protoss, and there new machines (seem to be goinging more tch, no?) but i was upset by the Terrans look. they seemed too... blocky. my only complaint was that i saw no carriers in the preview. IF THEY GET RID OF MY FAV PROTOSS UNIT I OUGHTA....!!!! seriously, they better bring them back.  

Magun Ra

-Fruity_Godess-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:35 pm
STAR CRAFT 2 is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im gonnaplay the demo wich gonna come out this year soon untill the real game comes out then ill play like i never had a life!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:19 pm
SC2!! i love it. i wish i was one of the lucky beta testers for it. i will be camping outside of the first store that gets it in my town and gonna be first to buy it razz solid sc fanm since it came out.  

Subject Delta -Big Daddy-

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games