Submit

Should i tell her that i love her?
  Yes
  No
  wait until u find out if she likes u
View Results

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 pm
i have a very similar problem like this myself. So far, this is what iv found out:
If ur going to ask someone to find out if she likes u, make sure its some1 u trust to do it right and not lie to you. The best thing to do tho, is tell her u like her. Most girls find it really sweet, even if they dont like u. Also, keep in mind that the worst thing that can happen is that she doesnt like u.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:23 pm
I sort of know how you feel. First of all, don't not do any thing. In other words do something. I know it sounds weird, but that's were I when wrong. Read the advice everyone else gave you and just pick the one that will be comfortable for you. And if you want to feel better about all this. Read my journal, to me, it's starting to look like a highschool soap opera. No kidding. It's bound to make you feel better. If you do read it, post a comment, even if it is just laughing at me. Honestly, I don't think I could sink any lower anyways. At least then I'd know someone was happy about some thing. Sorry, this isn't about me is it. sweatdrop Anyways good luck! I know it will work out in the end.  

.Sorrowful.Bookworm.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces