Mythical forest RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Souls

Ghost Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:36 pm
Ok...it's a forest that was named for the beautifull lights that seem to flow throughout it. all you have to do is follow the bassic rules.

RULES

Keep it pg-13
keep cusing to....well try not to cus.
Keep fighting to a minimum
and dont kill anyone ok?

Other than that....just create a character and start the RP smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:40 pm
(( by the way....my character is my sig.))

* A small girl is sitting on the branch of a tree. She seems to be preocupied by the lights that are flooding the forest. The lights look more like mist floating through the air in a rainbow of colors. The girl is smiling and enjoying the veiw... awaiting for a person to pass her by.*  

Dreamer_of_Souls

Ghost Giver

dancingirl112004

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:08 pm
Malia looked around the forest. she sighed,"boy my wings are getting tired." she sat down on a rock and told her fairy friends to go along without her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:40 am
I sit at my usual spot on a large rock in the middle of a lake, looking at the waterfall. "It seems that no matter how many times I look at it... It seems just as enchanting as the first time..."  

Raku Murasama

Mykey-is-a-Monster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:28 am
hi*looks at the water*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Divine wandered around in the forest with her wings tucked close to her back so she could walk without being caught by the wind or having to retract them all the way. She stopped by a tree and jumped up to about the 12th branch. She leaned agains the trunk and hummed a lovely melody going over the words in her head.
"Love of mine, someday you will die,
But I'll be close behind,
I'll follow you into the dark."

DanceRiahDance

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:13 pm
Gerad was under a tree. Apparently he had been so damaged his magical entity entered a deep sleep until his holy magic could heal him. Usually taking a relatively short time for a regular angel it took too long a time for fallen angel. It is their main weakness. Gerad noticed something. So many people around he just wanted to destroy it all. Anything cheery is so faux to him he feels like he is responsible for its destruction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Divine smiled then looked out at the other trees and frowned. She began to sing not too loud but loud enough for some people around her to hear.
"We walked through the doorway.
heard you calling from the hall, to find you in the bedroom
not breathing at all,
I drug your body to the cellar where we lay,
the wax it melts away
i kiss your face,
now we are starting to love you more..."she saing Cellar Door by Escape the Fate. So sad was her past so sad and dim was her future. No one to love and be loved in return. She then looks down a couple trees away and saw Gerad. Divine blushed assuming he heard her. She unfurrled her black as night wings and flew to the ground about two trees away from him. "hey." she said smiling a little.

DanceRiahDance

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:16 am
"What?" Gerad was ready to kill the fool who mistook him for friendly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:14 pm
ok I wanna play too ^^

name: Setsuna
race: fox
personality: very calm, shy, kind, and gental
wepons: sword, claws and fangs
other: I have two cats that follow me every where, the small one is Mynx, and the larger one is Maxwell.
This is what we look like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*walks along and notices you people* hmm..? Might I ask who you are?
Maxwell at my feet hisses at you as Mynx hides behind my dress.
I am sorry about my cats, *bows politely* forgive my intruding.  

DemonNeko15

DanceRiahDance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:21 pm
Divine made a fake cat noise at Gerad. "Feisty aren't we?" Divine smirked and walked over to him. "The names Divine. But everyone calls me Dark or Dark Angel." she looked at him and smirked again. Leaning against the tree she looked at the nails on her right hand. She was wearing a purple and black corset tighter than normal to keep her up straight, black skinny jeans, and white dirty etnies with writing all over them and purple and black laces. Her loong dark black hair with purple underneath and a white stripe through the front of her bangs shined in the light. Mischeiviously she twirled her hair with one of the many curls wrapping around her finger. She needed to straighten her hair but since she had just escaped she didn't care. Her stormy sea blue eyes looked up at him and she smirked again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:49 am
*tilts head and looks confused* alright..Did I miss something..? *looks at Maxwell still hissing and Mynx hiding behind my dress. *sighs* nevermind, I'll go now if you want me to. ^^'  

DemonNeko15

13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff