Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
this is a cool game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like this game?
  Yes
  no
  i like pie
View Results

davemaister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:15 pm
wipeout4wh

you have a cat, a fish, and a hamburger
you have to lick a donkey

just lick it

you have a m16, a 3ft stick and a string
theres a guard 5ft away from you and u need to get out of jail  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 pm
shoot the m16 @ the gaurd, use the stick as a make shift walking stick & the string as a hobo disguise to get out of jail.

ok u have a paper, pen w/no ink and a dinosaur egg and u have to escape the dinosaur coming to eat you  

emu3

evilplumbtwin1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:58 pm
AlterEgo1
shoot the m16 @ the gaurd, use the stick as a make shift walking stick & the string as a hobo disguise to get out of jail.

ok u have a paper, pen w/no ink and a dinosaur egg and u have to escape the dinosaur coming to eat you

Eat the egg to get a protein boost, use the paper to make a paper airplane to fly into the dinosaur's eye, dismantle the pen and put a spring in the pathway of the dinosaur and myself so the dinosaur trips.

You have eyeshadow, a gingerbread doll, and a huge calculator and you have to escape the death ray of a mad scientist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm
use the eyeshadow on the ginger bread doll and he would get scared shittless and then throw the calculatoor at his temple as hard as possible...then run away...

u have a bag of ramen noodles...a coaster.(the floppy rubber one)...and a pencil and u gotta kill a 7897897898foot tall rabbit with 72000 teeth  

ed10342

Crinoline Lady

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Cook the ramen and eat it with the rabit and put it on the coaster and then stab the pencil in it's eye while it is eating and then it falls off a cliff and dies because it can't see.

You have a Picture frame (no glass or picture), a tissue and a can of soda and you are in the pit of a volcano and you need to get out before the lava in the volcano burns you alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:41 pm
I would drink the can of soda for energy, stand on the picture frame and let the volcano sky rocket me to the top. And then, I would use the tissue as a parachute.

You have... a sharpie, a pen, and a pencil. You must..... Escape a desert.  

Splenda the Queen

Witty Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:11 am
whats a sharpie gonk
id draw a door and get out of the desert lol
so i only use the pencil razz

you have a empty bottle, a muffin and a packets of cigarettes, you have to escape wild wolves hunting you :XP:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm
put the muffin in the bottle, and give the wolves cancer witht the cigarettes...idk what the muffin thing would do but it seemed like a good idea...

you have 2 cupcakes, and sawdust, and you have to escape 200 killer sharks  

wipeout4wh

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas