Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Any one like astronomy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the-cydonian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:23 pm
I am obsessed with astronomy. I have studied it for as far back as I can remember. I was wondering if any one else liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:17 pm
I'm not much into astronomy, but my grandpa is really into this thing. He still has to find a place where he can find a good telescope for a good price, but he's got a lot of magazines from Spain.  

Da_Nuke

DragonCat98

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:02 pm
i'm into astronomy, i really like Rockets and outerspace. i want to be a rocket scientist when i get older and i know it isn't the same as an astronomer, btu they do corrospond. so if you wanna chat, PM me and add me to your friends list. i am willing to chat anytime, so don't worry bout time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:22 pm
I'm going to be taking astronomy next year in school. I love learning about space and stuff. My cousin was really into it and he used to tell me about stuff.  

Chef Paula Deen

LycansTeacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:03 pm
I wish my school had an astornamy class or club. Im just glad to live where I can see the stars and bring out my telescope to see the moon better  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 am
I don't know astronomy and I've been wanting to look it up to add to the vast list of other things i know. mrgreen but I know astrology! sweatdrop  

Lina_Von_Harmon

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:10 pm
i love astronomy. the big bang theory i found was a bit weird, but i guess we're not debating here. anyways, i love maps of the sky. much more entertaining than earth maps  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Conga...FURY!

In summer at night I lay on top of my shed and try to figure out constellations. =O I'm...weird. XD

Juno Reactor

[_Jaws_]

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games