Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did the last episode make you feel"
  pissed that it was a bad end to a great show
  pissed the asgard commited suicide
  pissed that theres still 4 ori ships left in the milky way
  pissed there going to end the show with a movie that cant possibly sum up the ori.
View Results

Lt Col Sam ONeill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:54 pm
kittyfox_kumiko
Wow. Rainbow rant. eek

It seemed really, I don't know, "irresolute" is the wrong word. It did not seem like an ending. Then again, the story is far from over.

Was I the only one having mental twitches about the Daniel/Vala thing? I mean sure I saw it coming, but still...

Personally I loved it, I needed something to fill the hole in my heart from my Jack/ Sam shipperness and filled it with Daniel/ Vala. I was absolutly pissed when Daniel ranted at Vala because I knew he loved her. I was happy how that turned out...

BTW... long time no see Kitty!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
not really over yet 2 more movies and there trying to discuss a deal that if the movies go well there going to release 2 movies a year. keep your fingers crossed.

2 movies a year?! that's not quite as good as keeping the series but its better than compleatly ending it! Esp. since Richard is signed for "Ark of Truth"  

Lt Col Sam ONeill

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:58 pm
Thought he was signed for Continuum.

I've been in your bouquet thread still, Sam. Of course, it's just been me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:07 pm
TH Asgard commiting suicide was very random in my POV. Bah the way they ended it I thought it was really good  

Shugotenshi47

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 pm
Yes, exactly. The Asgard thing was far too abrupt. I'm happy to see that so many people agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:03 pm
when they are first on the ship after they say they have to stay even longer. whats the song in the background. i know its an oldies but its a good song.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:49 pm
Michael Shanks said that he was pleased with the last episode. You have to remember that they ending of the season is really going to be with the release of the first Stargate movie and they probably didn't want to leave the audience with a cliff hanger for so long. Plus, they would then be forced to stick to something that they might decide later needs to be scrapped.  
season 10 sg-1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff