No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:15 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
after awhile of hunting, he comes back to the cave and lays down in his hole.
*SIts up for a moment before begining to walk. She puts her clothes on and puts the shell in her pocket. She walks the opposite way of the cave wanting to look around*

He quickly goes to sleep..
*Kurai walks for a few miles. She begins to get figitty. Her eyes begin to turn and her fangs grow out. She walks up to see a small bear. She stops walking and tries to control her appetite. She lunge at the bear and breaks its neck. She drains the body. She stands, blood dripping from her mouth. She walks back towards the cave in a daze, not paying attention to where she is going.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 am
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
after awhile of hunting, he comes back to the cave and lays down in his hole.
*SIts up for a moment before begining to walk. She puts her clothes on and puts the shell in her pocket. She walks the opposite way of the cave wanting to look around*

He quickly goes to sleep..
*Kurai walks for a few miles. She begins to get figitty. Her eyes begin to turn and her fangs grow out. She walks up to see a small bear. She stops walking and tries to control her appetite. She lunge at the bear and breaks its neck. She drains the body. She stands, blood dripping from her mouth. She walks back towards the cave in a daze, not paying attention to where she is going.*

*he can hear her walking and wakes up and sits at the entrance to the cave, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes.*  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 pm
((Wow, deadness....))

Kurais walks into the forest enjoying the warmth from the sun, but not so much the light of it. She walks along slowly with her eyes closed, not bothering where she was headed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:19 pm
he laid on the ground, slowly crawling toward her as she walked blindly, and at the right moment, jumped up to tackle her tothe ground, where he licked her face. "Hey!"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:30 pm
hookshot1
he laid on the ground, slowly crawling toward her as she walked blindly, and at the right moment, jumped up to tackle her tothe ground, where he licked her face. "Hey!"
Kurai looks up at the form ontop of her. Her face lit up slowly as she came to realize who it was.
"Hello, its nice to see you again" She said in a calm vioce despite her visble excitement.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Kurai looks up at the form ontop of her. Her face lit up slowly as she came to realize who it was.
"Hello, its nice to see you again" She said in a calm vioce despite her visble excitement.

"Yeah i'd have to agree!" he said rolling off her and running around her.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:40 pm
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1

She stood and watched him run in circles around her before finally letting out a small giggle.
"So how have things been for you since we last saw on another?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:44 pm
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1

She stood and watched him run in circles around her before finally letting out a small giggle.

"alot more peaceful then you were around. i really missed the action" I'm glad your back, i really missed you. (you use aim or yim?)  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1

"alot more peaceful then you were around. i really missed the action" I'm glad your back, i really missed you. (you use aim or yim?)
"Ha, is that a good or a bad thing? Last time i checked i nearly got you killed."
She smiles lightly at her a hard edge in her vioce

(YIM)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:52 pm
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1

"Ha, is that a good or a bad thing? Last time i checked i nearly got you killed."

(YIM)

(can i get it?)
"Ahh, it wasn't that terrible jeesh, cool off. relax a bit."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:54 pm
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1
Osylia_Erast
hookshot1

(YIM)

(can i get it?)
"Ahh, it wasn't that terrible jeesh, cool off. relax a bit."
(crzyrockingurl@yahoo.com and my myscpace www.myspace.com/green_jello_tastes_weird )

She smirks a bit
"Maybe not that bad, an i am cool remember? I'm dead!" she ends the sentence with laughter in her vioce  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:52 pm
"WEll, i suppose thats true. Your always cool. so where you wanna go?" he says, walking around her and eventually stopping in front of her looking at her.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kiko the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:49 pm
((This okay?))

Gaia Name: Kikolry
Name: Kikolry (Kiko)
Race: Wolf/Raven Demon
Appearance: My Avatar (I change a lot)
Powers: She has two wings on her back from her raven demon blood, wolf ears on the top of her head, a wolf tail, and wolf claws. She can fly and run on all fours for increased speed. She has heightened senses of hearing and scenting.
Weapons: Anything available, mostly hand to hand, but she just sucks at fighting in general
Personality: Different depending on the specific situation.
Bio: She never talks about her past, just tries to forget. The only thing she has left is a collar around her neck, she never takes it off. She also always has her hat on. It is read with a feather sticking out of it. She drifts around, looking for work and shelter. She's very ungraceful and falls over a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:18 pm
Gaia Name biggrin ead_Hurt_Inside
Name:Sookie
Race: Half Vampire Half Human
Powers:Makes weapons appear in her hands,Shapeshift,Make things appear infront of ppl that arent really there,Heals.
Personality:Kind(sometimes),Short tempered,Shy(sometimes).
Bio:Sookie's family got killed when she was out hunting,when she got back she saw blood everywhere and her sisters,mom,n dad laying on the floor(about 14 when this happened)with stakes through there chest,Sookie could see that they put up a fight but they were overpowered,somehow her mom was still kinda alive(Mom was a vampire, dad wasent)And told Sookie wat she really was when her mom died Sookie was holding her,She still remebers wat her mom told her''Sookie i knw this is hard for you to belive but...your a vampire...''Sookie kept saying no n it was impossble but her mom kept going on.''You father was human...your 2 sister were full but u r half....now listen...i wont live but i want you to knw that now that you are 14...the u awayvampire of you is coming awake....i want away from here...live in the woods and trust no n i mean no one....plz...be safe..''Her mother died that moment......But she was rite Sookie started to change....Now Sookie just lives with her aunt(Sookies mom sister)Sookie told her everything to her aunt...her aunt kept her but the same thing happened but now shes living in a abandoned house.(She hopes some day to get revange on the ppl that killed her family.)
Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dead_Hurt_Inside

Dead_Hurt_Inside

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm
Sookie watchs the two people bicker over something but sighs at this.
I cant trust them..none of them...  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces