Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Computer problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subject Delta -Big Daddy-

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:34 pm
hey i was hoping i can get a little help fixing my computer here since nowhere else was able too and i really miss playing WoW and sc. When i go to log on it says Warning: could not log you in because domain USER####### does not exist. Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 pm
A breeze on shore...

Well if it's possible to make a new user make one and see if that still happens.

A wind on the cliff.

[_Jaws_]

Bad_mojo_risen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 pm
Goto "SAFE MODE!!!" you can do all thier, i would help more but i dont know what OS you are using or what your String message means  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 am
You have been deleted , by a hacker. not much you can do about it but try too make a new user with the windows disc , or better , wipe your harddrive clean and Re-install windows entirely. Sorry but I can not suggest anything else , your cpu is basicaly FU**ED. sweatdrop  

Gin Fushicho

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:25 pm
Seems more like a virus thing to me than haxoring. In any case, try booting into safe mode, create a new user account, copy your stuff into your new account, and delete the old one. Then reboot into normal mode and try logging on like you used to.

If it doesn't works... I think you're gonna have to drop the Format Bomb. confused  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games